By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next year is a big gaming year for me and you can be apart of my year too!

This year is coming to an end quickly and MAN what a year its been! I'm speaking about non gaming related. First tme job as security (called 911 on a weekly basis) breaking up from a 5 year relationship, permamently deleting my Facebook and sooo many crazy stuff went on. But GAMING WISE I had tons of fun!

What I did this year gaming wise: Bought new 3DS, Bought the most games I've ever bought in a year, Bought a 4k monitor for my PS4 and future 4K consoles (either a Pro or Scoropio, idk yet). Played online PS4 with my main cousin of all time (he always played Xbox all his life) had tons of laughs with my friend on Wii U and this game has to be my favorite gaming year of alll time (well atleast more important) and many great things!

But next year is going to be better!!  

Because you know why? Well let me explain.... NINTENDO SWITCH!!... and other reason below!

The Nintendo Switch is what I'm MAINLY excited about for next year. Yeah sure it won't do anything for my 4K tv but I'm excited for the games! I've made a thread about my concerns of the Switch not being updated. I may get the console later on, but knowing myself, I'm likely on getting it on launch day(which would be my first console to get on launch day, never been done before). I've missed games since I beat them like Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D Land, Wind Waker HD, and missed games since they got boring or since I been playing too much Playstation like Splatoon and Mario Kart. I would LOVE to play the updated versions of those 2 games and many more games! and the games I don't know about!

PS4 Pro or Scorpio: I have a 4K and I ain't gonna use it? I'm having a blast with my PS4 and it feels great that I can enchance the experience too! I'll get the Pro once its totally worth it! Next year I want to get a PS4 Pro once a bundle comes out for it. To me its not worth getting a Pro but with a free game to come with it? I guess its worth it now. But with all of its issues and lack of games for it right now I'm noooot feeling it at the moment lol. I will next year for sure! And if the scorpio comes out good then meh I may get it. but as of right now, I want the Pro    

Starting a Youtube gaming channel: Now I do have a gaming channel right now BUT its NOT the gaming channel I'm going to try to gain subscribers with. The one I currently have is a channel where I post funny moments and random videos I want out of my PS4. The kind of gaming channel I want is me playing random popular video games. WAYY similar to Dashiegames, Pewdiepie, Markiplier and Jack. I've been told many times I'm funny when I play games and I make people laugh. I've been told many times my natural body moves/expressions are also funny. I remember going on Chatroulette and made a bunch of people laugh and one girl said I should start a channel. But since I have like 2 friends and a brother-like cousin and lots of time and money... why not?! Its something I've always wanted to do and I believe I have potential on doing it. In a few years from now If I do make it big, I'll tell everyone about this website and how awesome it is. And maybe down the line, I can help update this website. hey, maybe I'll make up a rage character like Boogie2988 and make fake rage videos about popular vidoe games. But I do believe I can make it bigtime with this  gaming channel idea.

University: Wellllll actually..... um.. I FORGOT ABOUT IT ALL MY  MONEY, TIME, AND FUTURE PLANS ARE RUINED! ..................... jk. 

Around the Network

I forgot to mention, you can support my gaming channel if you want or atleast check it out. I don't want to advertise it or make a thread telling you to subscribe. If you're my friend on here then you'll definitaly know when my channel is up lol. So I ain't advertising!!

BasilZero said:
@Mods - can we permaban this guy?

Sorry, not sorry.

Ummm... what did I do? If its advertising, I AIN'T ADVERTISNG. I didn't add any link or username to any channel at all!  

But what if I want to be a part of your year instead of being apart of your year?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good luck!

Around the Network
vivster said:
But what if I want to be a part of your year instead of being apart of your year?

You seem to have a pretty good grasp of English. Is your spoken English as good as your written English? Are most people you know as good at it as you?

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

You seem to have a pretty good grasp of English. Is your spoken English as good as your written English? Are most people you know as good at it as you?

My spoken English is alright but not perfectly fluid, because I rarely speak it. The only person I know that has a better grasp of English is the boyfriend of my mom who actually comes from England.

That's what a decade of consuming exclusively english media will do to you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BasilZero said:
@Mods - can we permaban this guy?

Sorry, not sorry.

I second this

vivster said:

Or alternatively, what if I want you to be a part of my year instead of being a part of your year?

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra