By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Vita turns 5 today

https://twitter.com/PlayStation_jp/statuses/809865712164425728

Commence "what's a Vita?"; "Vita has no games"; "Lol Vita" comments :P

Happy birthday to my favourite gaming console this gen!

Around the Network

The only console that I have for just ONE game... Phantasy Star Online 2

What?.... I thought it died years ago. 😐 somebody shoot it, it's still got life in it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
David_Hernandeez said:
The only console that I have for just ONE game... Phantasy Star Online 2

Good for you.... I waited years and years for that game to release, so I could play that in the US.. but Nooooo... 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I bought 3 games for it this year. That is 1 more than my 3DS.

Around the Network

Currently enjoying World of Final fantasy on it, Dear god that game is beautiful and so damn fun.

Can't recommend enough, the only thing is it is close to 3gb for the digital version so make sure you have space free on the mem card before buying it, or else go for a physical copy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The Vita? What's that?

Lol, forgot about it. Absolutely no games on it at all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I loved my Vita wayyy better than my 3DS and it was going to be my gaming machine of this gen until Sony stopped supporting it... I was buying every big aaa title and wouldve bought way more! Now the 3ds has suprasse the vita and the wii u and ps4 did too. RIP Vita. I love you! Gone too soon. 

It is a system that had great potential, but ultimately failed to reach those expectations.There are some great gems on it, such as Persona 4(One of the best games of all time, believe it), but other than that, pretty forgettable.The only real game for me that was worth the Vita was Persona 4 Golden, all other games somewhat forgetable or available in other systems.Only system I bought that i remember to be dissapointed with.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Got it for Y's Memories of Celceta and I haven't really used it since. Thinking about getting Legend of Heroes though.