By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hi i'm montanahachet with a 1.1

I' m  a dumb@$$ who think i have to ban people for saying negative things about Sony and mircosoft. Vgchartz is prosony and promircosoft. We don't give a stinking care about nintendo. It'ss about shooting police cars in GTA and shooting up people for no reason. i banned PATRIOTZERO cause I hate him. I'm sick of him insulting peope for being stupid. he's a freaking hater. i have to protect the stupid people on here who don't have a brain. PATRIOTZERO has a brain cause he ain't playing the stupid things we play and judges things.

Around the Network

PATRIOTZERO your a dick. Mike B had you beat and you wouldnt let it down

I like the original Montana better...

Ban him now.

I said don't diss montana, he is a great mod

Around the Network

I think we all know who this really is. ;)

Perma banned in 3...2....

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

you lost me?

To creator of thread you FAIL!!!
Ban this Fool. Please remove him please.

Please respond Mrstickball, The Source, ioi, ssj12, montanahatchet, etc

Say it ain't so Montana...say it ain't so!!!

selnor said:
you lost me?

no, you lost yourself. U should ashamed. run before the world realizes