By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hi i'm montanahachet with a 1.1

--OkeyDokey-- said:
You're a failure and no one will ever love you.

i was never failure. at least i don't buy these  dumb GTA games thst praise. a game praise crime is bad and if u can't get that. Then u are messed up in the head

Around the Network

lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

WhiteDevil said:
PATRIOTZERO your a dick. Mike B had you beat and you wouldnt let it down
You believe Mike B? He has to be a Sony PR. 

MontanaHatchet1.1 said:

all i was doing is to insult. I didn't care what I came up. As long as i knew someone would get insulted

What a fantastic philosophy...

Is this the trolling account of Hillary Clinton? anti-gaming

Around the Network

what a cry baby, let it go man.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
El Duderino said:
MontanaHatchet1.1 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

To creator of thread you FAIL!!!
Ban this Fool. Please remove him please.

Please respond Mrstickball, The Source, ioi, ssj12, montanahatchet, etc

i'm gonna just come back, like with all my other accounts PAtriot7me, Patriot7mejr, Patriot7me2.0 Patriot7me3.0, PAtriotZERO

Whats the point ??? You will just get banned and everyone else has a good laugh...

yeah but i don't care if people laugh. u all are just a bunch of thugs that been raised badly your parents and hang with the wrong people.

SlumsofOhio said:
MontanaHatchet1.1 said:
I' m  a dumb@$$ who think i have to ban people for saying negative things about Sony and mircosoft. Vgchartz is prosony and promircosoft. We don't give a stinking care about nintendo. It'ss about shooting police cars in GTA and shooting up people for no reason. i banned PATRIOTZERO cause I hate him. I'm sick of him insulting peope for being stupid. he's a freaking hater. i have to protect the stupid people on here who don't have a brain. PATRIOTZERO has a brain cause he ain't playing the stupid things we play and judges things.

PATRIOTZERO you got one thing right......

You are a dumbass.

at least I DON'T LIVE IN OHIO BECAUSE THE BUCKEYES SUCK AND IT SUCKS TO BE ONE! Also sports suck there.

^^ At least my parent raised me to speak proper english...

MontanaHatchet1.1 said:
El Duderino said:
MontanaHatchet1.1 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

To creator of thread you FAIL!!!
Ban this Fool. Please remove him please.

Please respond Mrstickball, The Source, ioi, ssj12, montanahatchet, etc

i'm gonna just come back, like with all my other accounts PAtriot7me, Patriot7mejr, Patriot7me2.0 Patriot7me3.0, PAtriotZERO

Whats the point ??? You will just get banned and everyone else has a good laugh...

yeah but i don't care if people laugh. u all are just a bunch of thugs that been raised badly your parents and hang with the wrong people.

Isn't it nice to have a place where we all can gather.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.