By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

That was it for 3rd parties?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Mario, SMT, Xenoblade 2..... but non of those are launch titles.

I think a year or so from now, there will be enough software to make owning a switch something to consider.

Is that it?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

there must be more

So, what's at launch?

Around the Network

That cant be it, they havent done anything Zelda yet

Minecraft?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The launch looks like trash to be honest. I mean how can you launch for that price and have no line-up?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Please tell me they're leaving Zelda till the end?

Soooo much games there!

Pocky Lover Boy!