By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly Chart - 19 November 2016

JRPGfan said:
spurgeonryan said:
So sad that it is Christmas and the Wii U has no sales.
How do all these parents know not to get a Wii U, yet barely knew what it was for 5 years?

The parents probably grew up on nintendo consoles... and wouldnt mind giveing a wii u as a present.

But you normally get your kid what they want, and  thats usually "a playstation" or "a xbox".

This gen, theres alot of kids growing up not knowing a nintendo home console.

Even if they would like to present wii u this  christmas, they wouldn't be able to do...

Nintendo has killed wii u,  and curtailed the production, thus spurge's comments is suprising, he should expect it.

Nintendo aims to ship 240k for that quarter worldwide, while they had sold 240k last november in the USA alone...

I wish Nitnendo to exceed that low aim but i'm not confident about it, because it's essentially a production forecast.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Qwark said:
Seeing the stats I very much doubt the PS4 only sold 1.1 million units in November's NPD. On the other hand Europe won't be far off anyway so it still would have sold at least 3 million units worldwide.

Those numbers come from Windows Central "secret source"...... and Jez Corden made up numbers and lied about knowing the real ones.

He got caught in the lie, on a podcast with Crapgamer & mooch.

I made a thread about it.

Basically ignore those 1m & 1.1m sales numbers, they arnt real.

Yeah? Oh that was too bad for Ps4 given the pro model release to be true.

However, keep in mind that both of the  home consoles are truly yoy down. ( browse on gaf )

JRPGfan said:
Qwark said:
Seeing the stats I very much doubt the PS4 only sold 1.1 million units in November's NPD. On the other hand Europe won't be far off anyway so it still would have sold at least 3 million units worldwide.

Those numbers come from Windows Central "secret source"...... and Jez Corden made up numbers and lied about knowing the real ones.

He got caught in the lie, on a podcast with Crapgamer & mooch.

I made a thread about it.

Basically ignore those 1m & 1.1m sales numbers, they arnt real.

Thanks for the info.

PS4 > everything else

Dr.Vita said:
PS4 > everything else

Yes.

Around the Network

I'm honestly not surprised.

PS4 pwning everything else, but luckily overall sales too start going full steam.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

new numbers !!!! Great @ VGChartz = )

i have a question: what is with china sales figures ? any new numbers/news from this country ?
and is the chrismas-time big in china ? that is interesting for me.

KazumaKiryu said:

i have a question: what is with china sales figures ? any new numbers/news from this country ?
and is the chrismas-time big in china ? that is interesting for me.

Like many thought China doesn't really care about consoles. PS4 in one month did what One did in 7 months over there but the numbers was low for a country like China.