---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

1 PS3
2 Nintendo 64
3 Playstation 4
4 PSP
5 Gamecube

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

My emotions get the best of me sometimes but if I had to go by how much fun I actually had at the time and my sense of wonder, my list would go like this:

1. Xbox 360: What? I didn't even like the Xbox brand until I couldn't get a PS3. I tried the Xbox 360 and I was blown away month after month. After a while, I had to admit it to myself. It was my favorite console of all time.

2. Super Nintendo Entertainment System: The NES was the system that made me at gamer. Nintendo will always be my favorite gaming company and the SNES was Nintendo at the top of their game. The SNES could do no wrong and teen-age me will never forget that amazing time.

3. Sony Playstation 2: After the N64's constant game droughts, I had to look elsewhere for my monthly gaming fix. I turned to the PS1. Some of the best gaming I ever had. The PS2 was the PS1 turned up to 11! And it was domination. During the sixth gen, when 3D was refined, the PS2 was all you really needed.

4. Sega Dreamcast: a sentimental favorite. I couldn't find a PS2 at launch so I wound up buying a Dreamcast. It was such a huge leap beyond PS1. One of the last times I played a new console and thought, "This is really the future." It only lasted a couple of years but, for those couple of years, nobody in the world was having more fun than me.

5. Nintendo Wii: For some, this console may be the worst. For me, I think about the classic games i played at the time. The people who would come over and play. The fun I had with my daughter as she learned to become a gamer. I wouldn't trade those memories for the world and I owe them to the Wii.

NES
PS3
Neo Geo
PS4
GB

5. dreamcast
4. PS4
3. 360
2. PS2
1. N64

Around the Network

PS1
PS2
SNES
NDS
Xbox 360

To note that i think current gen is very cool but don't own any console

PS1
SNES
PS2
GameGear (Yeah, i said it)
PS4

Hmm, pie.

Op (or somebody) should come up with a system to assign points (ie: 5 points for number 1, four points for number 2, etc.) and tally them up. We can see what VGChartz favorite console is!

d21lewis said:
Op (or somebody) should come up with a system to assign points (ie: 5 points for number 1, four points for number 2, etc.) and tally them up. We can see what VGChartz favorite console is!

Yeah would be pretty cool maybe in two weeks i do it if the thread has grown

1. PS3 w/ BC
2. PS4
3. PS2
4. PS1
5. Super Nintendo

If I keep going...
6. PSP Go
7. Nintendo DS
8. GBA
9. NES
10. N64