By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates in the OP!

X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Heard from sources that it was quite close so microsoft should keep their head high for keeping up to a company who launched multiple hardwares and heavy price cuts.

I think xbox needs 1 more price cut and then things will get interesting.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Heard from sources that it was quite close so microsoft should keep their head high for keeping up to a company who launched multiple hardwares and heavy price cuts.

Really? What sources and how close?

Neogaf believe its by around 300k.... maybe thats quite close?

Those NPD wins MS where so happy about, where they gained abit on PS4, they just lost more than that.

CGI-Quality said:
X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Lol we all know he doesn't have any sources.....besides Crapgamer who is a person Phil Spencer has made fun of lol

Preston Scott

So.....

PS4 broke Wii's record or nah?

GG Sony. Interested in seeing the margin of victory.

Around the Network

Hopefully AstronautClair is back on the 21st to give us the numbers as we need to see by how much did the PS4 win, With the Pro pre-orders and launch sales anything less than a 400k gap will be disappointing for Sony. PS4 will likely take the December NPD also since it's 2 weeks in and it's had the lowest price point and the better deals so far unless MS do something crazy.

X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Both consoles had similar deals and price, but PS4 won both November and BF :D

I just don't think XB1 can compete at the same price :D

Considering Sony won BF and had Pro preorders on top of that, we are looking at a 300k minimum victory. That's not close! :D :D :D

CGI-Quality said:
X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Would like to know also, I assume that you DO have a source right? In fact your comment seems to imply multiple sources! 

SWORDF1SH said:
X1Gates said:
congrats to sony.

Both consoles had similar deals and price, but PS4 won both November and BF :D

I just don't think XB1 can compete at the same price :D

Considering Sony won BF and had Pro preorders on top of that, we are looking at a 300k minimum victory. That's not close! :D :D :D

Technically 300k is still close. You just admitted sony had a fire sale+2 new consoles+vr everything but the kitchen sink and they only win by 300k? you would expect total domination. Anything below 300k is close in my opinion. 

Bandorr said:
Barkley said:

Would like to know also, I assume that you DO have a source right? In fact your comment seems to imply multiple sources! 

If you listen to multiple CrapGamers videos - do those count as sources?

Crapgamer got ps4 pro being 402tf right, so don't dismiss him altogether.