By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Holy Shit. You are black. I guess I may be a little racists, or something, but I never assume anyone is black. Forgive my skewed mentality.

Around the Network

stof looks totally like his avatar! And I like the thought that he's wearing a tie while modding vgchartz. Very proper. :) Gballzack, I love your goth night costume! I wish I could wear something like that.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

@Reverie: I may have started out in a tie, but this job wears you down. I find I do my modding best like this now

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

@ Alacrist

Ok. You don't look like Mario... Not even as ebony Mario. Not at all.

@ Stof

They call it a really broad smile.

here's a pic of me, enjoy!

http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/pics/7515429aaa.jpg

I put it in my album

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Wow... Everyone is not as I imagined them to be... Everyone is so... Well... Old... I thought majority of you would be children, or young teenagers. I didn't know so many older people still played video games.

LOL I told you I was going to shock everybody, I know no one thought I was black, lol if I was me I wouldn't have thought I was black, I'm probably the only one on this site that is and @a.l.e.x59 yeah man a bunch of people old still play video games but me I'm not that old!

to be honest I tend to get influenced by people's avatars. I picture you as a blond haired white guy with a huge joint =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

lol, I think that's Mario's glove or Link collar.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Wow... Everyone is not as I imagined them to be... Everyone is so... Well... Old... I thought majority of you would be children, or young teenagers. I didn't know so many older people still played video games.

Yeah i was kinda shocked too... am i the only one under 18 here? :p