By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gamingdevil said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Wow... Everyone is not as I imagined them to be... Everyone is so... Well... Old... I thought majority of you would be children, or young teenagers. I didn't know so many older people still played video games.

Yeah i was kinda shocked too... am i the only one under 18 here? :p

Nah i'm too, 17 here.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

stof, I notice that you emptied the bottle in one fell sip. That's pretty impressive.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Wow... Everyone is not as I imagined them to be... Everyone is so... Well... Old... I thought majority of you would be children, or young teenagers. I didn't know so many older people still played video games.

Yeah I'm shocked too....considering some of the arguments I've seen these "old" people put up.  XD

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Although I don't like Gballzack's contribution to this forum I have to admit this topic is cool. It's totally different when you know who is behind an avatar. Pity many of active members (Happy Squrriel, shams, Kwaad,Rolstoppable, sieanr etc.) didn't decide to show up. I think it's not a big deal. Noone looks worse than me so far

How about ioi? Who's the man behind everything? Who's the puppetmaster?

kber81 said:

Although I don't like Gballzack's contribution to this forum I have to admit this topic is cool. It's totally different when you know who is behind an avatar. Pity many of active members (Happy Squrriel, shams, Kwaad,Rolstoppable, sieanr etc.) didn't decide to show up. I think it's not a big deal. Noone looks worse than me so far

How about ioi? Who's the man behind everything? Who's the puppetmaster?

Oh come on you don't look bad! I've seen worse here... (take a look at me for example )

And Kwaad showed himself with his truck. He is nowhere near the way i imagined him.

PS: Kwaad, i really like your hair  

Around the Network
stof said:

Alright everyone. Here I am.

I hope I lived up to your perceptions of the all powerfull mod.

Mwhahahah Im stofs evil twin! look look http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=48by44l

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Kwaad looks rather dweeby. :P At least when I get mouthy I can hide behind my massive bulk!!!!! ROAR!

OK, ok, you've squirmed me into submission. You get to see my face.

Alright, I just want attention. But still.

(and to kber: ha ha, I'm uglier) 

it's amazing how I expected everybody to look like his avatar! but often it's not even that far away but Alacrist really was a surprise!

Here is a pic of me with friends, I'm the blonde one on the left.

I guess I have something in common with Lloyd too!

EDIT: I guess I can't just copy pictures into that post. It appears in the box but when I post it's gone away... I'll put it in my profile instead.

EDIT : Can someone tell me how I can post a picture directly into my post?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Despite i don't write very much in this forum(because of my English) i visit the forum every day and i thought all of you were different and younger, nice to meet you!