By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 PS4 sales stomp all over the Xbox One version

Who cares? Game looks terrible anyway.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Snoopy said:

A lot of users are upset because all the main featured ff games will be on Xbox pretty much. Just like when they were upset with msg being on Xbox. Selling around 1 million/ over a million FW is a huge deal for square. 

No one brought salt into this except you.  Maybe you're the one salty because high sales of FF on the PlayStation only propels the PlayStation as a more viable gaming platform than the Xbox.

Maybe you have not seen the 2008 e3 when ff13 was announce for 360.

Snoopy said:
LivingMetal said:

No one brought salt into this except you.  Maybe you're the one salty because high sales of FF on the PlayStation only propels the PlayStation as a more viable gaming platform than the Xbox.

Eight years ago...  Are you really that petty?

LivingMetal said:
Snoopy said:

I remember the outrage and people here going crazy. I remember there was Sony fans who wanted to commit suicide over this. People here right now are trying to state that ff15 was a wasted effort on Xbox one which isn't true. Selling over a million in fw week is an achievement only a few games to get accomplish and it help ff15 to be the most successful ff game to date.

Snoopy said:
LivingMetal said:

I remember the outrage and people here going crazy. I remember there was Sony fans who wanted to commit suicide over this. People here right now are trying to state that ff15 was a wasted effort on Xbox one which isn't true. Selling over a million in fw week is an achievement only a few games to get accomplish and it help ff15 to be the most successful ff game to date.

Where did you see the 1m fw for xb1?  don't tell me digital without any proof.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Snoopy said:

Actually it sold 4 million with 80% digital.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Zkuq said:
Swordmasterman said:

By user base, its  55% or something for the PS4 version. The problem is the difference in tastes rather than userbase advantage. The gap will be bigger in other countries where the Xbox One isn't doing well.

The game has a Wii U version too now?

3+3.5= 6.5

The PS4 has over 3.5 out of 6.5

Makes complete sense, people who buy a Sony console are probably more interested in Japanese games and FF is definitely a "Japanese" game. MS people are probably more into western style games, I certainly won't be getting it as I know I don't like those sort of games and is why I chose Xbox.

Angelv577 said:
Snoopy said:

The game sold around 5m supposedly ww without digital according to an article on n4g. If 15-20 percent is X1 sales and you include digital sales it should be over a million on x1 ww. Even if it isn't it still around 1 million which justifies the x1 version.

Snoopy said:
LivingMetal said:

And I remember Xbox fans gloating at what ultimately became an inferior version that was outsold by a console version with a smaller userbase.  Now, FFXV on the One it's still an inferior version outsold by a more powerful console version with a larger userbase.  Who's salty again?  Because bringing up and cherry picking a past event only proves that you're harboring some past adolecent anger.  But salt preserves.  No wonder you've held on to this for so long.

Moderated - Starcraft