By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy screenshots are positively stunning

Naughty dogs makes one of those rare games that are not only pleasant to see but also fun to play. Can't wait. Hoping for a retail version.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Slade6alpha said:
Confused... full fledged $60 game or DLC?

DLC

do ppl forget they announced they were working on some big SP DLC for teh game before UC4 launched?

I highly doubt this is a new game. 

They were?

I swear I remember Neil Druckmann close to release saying they had no idea what they were going to do for Uncharted 4 DLC? 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Teeqoz said:
It's a standalone DLC, just like Infamous: First Light. Dunno what's so confusing about it.

If that's the case will definitely buy this.

"AAA Remaster", now "Standalone DLC". Whatever happened to the phrase "Expansion Pack"? Because that's what this is, and it has been done since the beginning of time.

irstupid said:
Versus_Evil said:

Yes, this is the SP DLC they where taking about in the season pass. 

Will season passers still get this then for free? Or does changing it to a "stand alone" get them to make season passers have to also pay full price for this?

People really aren't getting the meaning of "Stand-alone". Standalone just means that you don't need to own the full game in order to play it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
"AAA Remaster", now "Standalone DLC". Whatever happened to the phrase "Expansion Pack"? Because that's what this is, and it has been done since the beginning of time.

Expansion pack would imply you need the original game though...

Honestly I just view this as an "arcade title", or a AA release or... whatever you want to call a smaller budget title.

S.Peelman said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Slade6alpha said:
Confused... full fledged $60 game or DLC?

Please tell me the name of the girl in your avatar....PLEASEEEE   :3

I hope retail (physical) version.

LivingMetal said:
S.Peelman said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't know what this means, but maybe you should look at what was called "Expansion Pack" during the '90s/early '00s. They came in all kinds of forms, from content add-ons like The Sims Whatever or a full-blown extra campaign with new characters and everything like Rome: Barbarian Invasion or Mysteries of the Sith. That latter one was also playable stand-alone. This Uncharted expansion is a Mysteries of the Sith.