By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crackdown 3 Will Come Earlier than Holidays 2017; Will Feature 4K on Project Scorpio

4k1x3r said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Arguably better than fake 4K and sub 30.

But MS has option for people that want 60 fps, Windows 10.

I just can't understand this logic. I just can't.... It's like, people are cornered, and then they fkn break the wall behind them, rinse and repeat... but they're still moving in the same direction.... People who want to play on consoles don't generally care enough for a PC, even less so for a PC capable of running the same graphics a console does AND at 60fps.

So, all in all, it's not "for people that want 60fps", it's more "for the tiny portion of X1 playerbase that cares enough for 60fps".

And for your information, what he meant by "now it's a 4k title" was that this game has become a joke, it's always delayed but still advertised as the game that will showcase the latest tech (Cloud -> 4K -> VR soon? -> Hologram?).

It hasn't been delayed that much, has it?

Around the Network

Curious. Can you destroy everything? If you can and I do,do the building eventually respawn or I just have nothing more to do?

SegataSanshiro said:
Curious. Can you destroy everything? If you can and I do,do the building eventually respawn or I just have nothing more to do?

I doubt anybody can give you a real answer yet. I know from an earlier video that weapons that can destroy everything aren't readily available. I'm sure there's more to it then just blowing everything up, though. That wouldn't make for a good game and Crackdown had some pretty good ideas even without deductible environments.

d21lewis said:
4k1x3r said:

I just can't understand this logic. I just can't.... It's like, people are cornered, and then they fkn break the wall behind them, rinse and repeat... but they're still moving in the same direction.... People who want to play on consoles don't generally care enough for a PC, even less so for a PC capable of running the same graphics a console does AND at 60fps.

So, all in all, it's not "for people that want 60fps", it's more "for the tiny portion of X1 playerbase that cares enough for 60fps".

And for your information, what he meant by "now it's a 4k title" was that this game has become a joke, it's always delayed but still advertised as the game that will showcase the latest tech (Cloud -> 4K -> VR soon? -> Hologram?).

Let me rephrase that "it gets delayed but always with the promises that it will have mindblowing tech", since you seem to care a lot about nitpicking.

4k1x3r said:
d21lewis said:

Let me rephrase that "it gets delayed but always with the promises that it will have mindblowing tech", since you seem to care a lot about nitpicking.

Not really. I just recall it being revealed in 2015 and delayed in 2016. Sorry about the nitpicking.

*Edit* But if I were nitpicking, I'd point out that 4k isn't really that new anymore....

Around the Network

I need to learn more about the game. I don't know why I got the impression that the game is only multiplayer.

Wow I thought this game came out a long time ago. I remember seeing old test footage of destructible buildings and stuff. Haven't heard anything new on it in ages. Guessing this will be Microsoft's big holiday title to push the Scorpio then.

This game being in 4k is like saying Sports games will be in 4k

d21lewis said:
4k1x3r said:

Not really. I just recall it being revealed in 2015 and delayed in 2016. Sorry about the nitpicking.

*Edit* But if I were nitpicking, I'd point out that 4k isn't really that new anymore....

Nah it was actually revealed first in June 2014 E3. So 2 1/2 years ago. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
d21lewis said:

Nah it was actually revealed first in June 2014 E3. So 2 1/2 years ago. 

Oh. Two and a half years?

Oh, dear.