By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary has gained 3 votes in Wisconsin!!!! Also Trump has gained 6... Update: Trump has gained 36 additional votes to Hillary

9.5 million dollars....

LOL! Total waste of money 99 78.57%

We could still see a chan... 10 7.94%

I have no words... 17 13.49%

Total:126

Is this a complete recount or of specific states?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:

Jill Stein wanted to recount Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (she only got the latter 2). Don't know why, as the margin is far too big for an automatic recount.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
Eagle367 said:

Jill Stein wanted to recount Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (she only got the latter 2). Don't know why, as the margin is far too big for an automatic recount.

So a waste of time, money and resources?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
barneystinson69 said:

So a waste of time, money and resources?

Yup. I mean unless you consider the fact she lost 3 votes in 1 state a sign of "money well spent".

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I've been following the recount a bit and it seems like a surpising number of votes get lost in the mix. Like piles just get lost. But not nearly enough to make a dent on Trump's lead.

I dont think this about making sure the numbers are correct. They are just looking for any loophole to stop Trump and will push legal action as much as possible.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Its not a waste. This is confirmation that the system works. Now we hopefully won't hear any more talk of the system being rigged from people. Especially Trump.

This. As long as there's enough doubt about the results, a recount is not waste. And apparently there was enough doubt this time. An election is one of the most important things in democracy, and it must to be treated with utmost care.

Update: trump had gained 36 more votes than Hillary: http://www.westernjournalism.com/clinton-losing-votes-to-trump-in-wisconsin-recount/

barneystinson69 said:

Update: trump had gained 36 more votes than Hillary: http://www.westernjournalism.com/clinton-losing-votes-to-trump-in-wisconsin-recount/

Even the Green Party is turning against their own nominee's recount effort, Jill Stein ... 

fatslob-:O said:
barneystinson69 said:

Even the Green Party is turning against their own nominee's recount effort, Jill Stein ... 

Well she's flatout lying about her intentions and everybody knows it.

But I'm sure democrats appreciate her efforts. Its funny though, Hilary could have won some states if the Green Party stayed out.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Just let election season die already! Jesus!
Here, election season is like... a few months. And we STILL bitch that it goes on for too long.
I can't imagine living in the States and having to put up with this shit all year long, and then a bit more when it's supposed to be over.