By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary has gained 3 votes in Wisconsin!!!! Also Trump has gained 6... Update: Trump has gained 36 additional votes to Hillary

9.5 million dollars....

LOL! Total waste of money 99 78.57%

We could still see a chan... 10 7.94%

I have no words... 17 13.49%

Total:126
SamLeheny said:
Just let election season die already! Jesus!
Here, election season is like... a few months. And we STILL bitch that it goes on for too long.
I can't imagine living in the States and having to put up with this shit all year long, and then a bit more when it's supposed to be over.

Well here in Canada even 6 weeks is considered a lot for a campaign. Imagine a full YEAR and a HALF of campaigning in the US. Would be boring at some point (this election an exception).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
fatslob-:O said:

Even the Green Party is turning against their own nominee's recount effort, Jill Stein ... 

Well she's flatout lying about her intentions and everybody knows it.

But I'm sure democrats appreciate her efforts. Its funny though, Hilary could have won some states if the Green Party stayed out.

Why is she lying? I admire what she did, people can stop bringing up voter fraud, on both sides. Both sides can appreciate her efforts. It's not like the recounts cost the country anything.

Your second point is invalid as well. Hillary needed some of Gary votes as well to win those states you are talking about. Even if there were no Gary & Jill though, people probably would've chosen Trump over Hillary, the assumption that Jill's votes would've gone to Hillary is wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

It isn't gonna change much.. 48% of Americans didn't even go out to vote.

Yeah. Because if there was a 3rd vote option that was: "I want both canadites to be removed. And two new ones picked, for next year." I would have voted, for that. I hate both of them. And this election was a joke. So a lot of people didn't even bother.