By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATED!!! Sony's 2017 Retail Exclusive lineup 6 retail exclusives releasing this month!!!!!!

Do you want a picture of each game thats on the list?

Yes 89 93.68%

no 6 6.32%

Total:95

Yep, it's actually impressive. I just hope they don't delay like half of these games. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Im interested in 4 of those games and i doubt GOW4 will launch next year so maybe 3. Great line up nonetheless.

It is a hell of a line up, just want some solid dates and then dates for the inevitable delays. Still, I'm pumped, there is so much to pick from, it covers so many genres and gamers

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Dark_Feanor said:
So, how many threads like that do we have now?

There is a ton of content coming for playstation. First and third party as I'm sure you've seen with today's experience. It's natural ppl will want to make threads and discuss it. Does this bother you? 

inb4 delays.

Looking good, though.

User was warned for this post.

- Guiduc -

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Have anything to contribute?

I brought drinks.

O/T: Gonna tag and see if I remember to revisit at the end of 2017. Really curious as to how many of these actually do wind up releasing in 2017. Might be an interesting field study in the seemingly inevitable delay cycle of modern game development.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Dark_Feanor said:

There is a ton of content coming for playstation. First and third party as I'm sure you've seen with today's experience. It's natural ppl will want to make threads and discuss it. Does this bother you? 

And all I wanted to do was post after disappearing for months. lol

All Stats S rank

I heard this every year, then reality comes and half are delayed while half of the other half sucks.

It is looking good by now though

Goodnightmoon said:

I heard this every year, then reality comes and half are delayed while half of the other half sucks.

It is looking good by now though

Face the reality . 2017 is different .

Bell_Cranel said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

And all I wanted to do was post after disappearing for months. lol

That's fine. Ignore him. He obviously doesn't have anything positive to add to the conversation:)