By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much would you pay.

Which one is the most honest of the 3?

Nintendo 30 32.61%

Microsoft 6 6.52%

Sony 15 16.30%

None 12 13.04%

Microsoft and Sony 5 5.43%

Nintendo and Sony 10 10.87%

Microsoft and Nintendo 2 2.17%

All 3 2 2.17%

Potato 10 10.87%

Total:92
Knitemare said:
onionberry said:

If M$, Sony and the Big N were totally honest corporations, they would charge the manufacturing cost.

Yeah, but then again, how much would you pay for what each machine can do?

Lets not take in account how much the development for the technology costed... They put the 3 in your hands and show you what each can do, how much would you pay for each?

I don't know man, this question is kinda weird. I have a pc but I like halo so I would pay 100 for the halo machine, Usually I like more than 10 games from sony's machines so I would pay 200 for that, and I need to play zelda so I would overpay for a nintendo console.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
It's not feasible now but I would love it if consoles were 200-250 dollars again. 400 is crazy to me I don't care what the specs are.

what if it features 2 GTX 1080's, top of the line i7, liquid cooling, and VR-ready specs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

That's one confusing OP.

Looking to make a profit certainly isn't dishonest. By "honest" I assume you mean transparent about their costs?

hershel_layton said:
SegataSanshiro said:
It's not feasible now but I would love it if consoles were 200-250 dollars again. 400 is crazy to me I don't care what the specs are.

what if it features 2 GTX 1080's, top of the line i7, liquid cooling, and VR-ready specs?

I don't care. I am getting more fun out of a machine this week with a 28MHZ CPU and 2MB of ram  than I am with my PS4. I don't care about specs. Also screw VR.

"Ignoring software available for each one"

PS4: $0

Xbox1: $0

WiiU: $0

Because who would want a system without any software?

Sorry for being such a smartass.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
hershel_layton said:

I don't care. I am getting more fun out of a machine this week with a 28MHZ CPU and 2MB of ram  than I am with my PS4. I don't care about specs. Also screw VR.

Nice to hear.

speaking of which, isn't that the specs of a N64? Can't remember in all honesty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

jigokutamago said:

"Ignoring software available for each one"

PS4: $0

Xbox1: $0

WiiU: $0

Because who would want a system without any software?

Sorry for being such a smartass.

hahaha good one... Ok, lets put it like this, lets say they all share the same software, but itll play accordingly to each console's specs, so there

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

pokoko said:
That's one confusing OP.

Looking to make a profit certainly isn't dishonest. By "honest" I assume you mean transparent about their costs?

More like, how much money each console its worth, if you know what each one can do (in terms of graphic power, storage etc) And how close they are to your estimated cost for each one

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

hershel_layton said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Nice to hear.

speaking of which, isn't that the specs of a N64? Can't remember in all honesty.

N64? Son..I am disapoint. Look at my name...

Oh and N64 had a 93MhZ CPU 4MB of ram upgradeable to 8. Saturn was upgradeable to 6 using a 4MB cart which was needed for many 2D fighting games PS1 could not handle well.

SegataSanshiro said:
hershel_layton said:

Nice to hear.

N64? Son..I am disapoint. Look at my name...

Oh and N64 had a 93MhZ CPU 4MB of ram upgradeable to 8. Saturn was upgradeable to 6 using a 4MB cart.

Oops lol.

Also, I was saying that the N64 was more powerful than that. 

Idk how i completely overlooked your name. :P