By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts - WEEK ENDING 26 November 2016

Teeqoz said:
Haha Watch_Dogs 2 is apparently up week on week? How little did it sell first week? xD

around 78k last week if i remember correctly.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Haha Watch_Dogs 2 is apparently up week on week? How little did it sell first week? xD

Well, Sony had a marketing deal with it so I guess there were also bundles with that game flying off the shelves and as bundles are also counted, it is not that surprising it is up after BF week.

Yasss! Nice one for Pokemon! Over 300k!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ka-pi96 said:
KLXVER said:

Pokemon Sun and Moon combined did beat Fifa.

ah, good. Didn`t even realise it was split at first. Why would they do that? They must hate Pokemon and it was just a tactic to avoid putting it at #1 or something.

Yeah, it makes zero sense for them to do that. It's like separating a game from its special edition or something.

If we assume 50% of all PS4 consoles comes bundled with Uncharted, should be more, and the 140k number to be true, that means Forza horizon sold more than 70k! Better than its launch week!

FH3 has a chance of being Microsoft's best selling game on Xbox One on UK. Better than any Halo or Gears. Forza will definitely be the best selling franchise this gen.

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
If we assume 50% of all PS4 consoles comes bundled with Uncharted, should be more, and the 140kids number to be true, that means Forza horizon sold more than 70k! Better than its launch week!

The Europeans do love their Racers, even Driveclub is still charting two years later.

TheGreatOther said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
If we assume 50% of all PS4 consoles comes bundled with Uncharted, should be more, and the 140kids number to be true, that means Forza horizon sold more than 70k! Better than its launch week!

The Europeans do love their Racers, even Driveclub is still charting two years later.

I don't think this is the best week yet. Christmas week or the week before it should be the biggest week of the year. It has a chance of having 100k+ week.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
TheGreatOther said:

I don't think this is the best week yet. Christmas week or the week before it should be the biggest week of the year. It has a chance of having 100k+ week.

What, Driveclub? If it is in every major bundle, for sure. But is it?

walsufnir said:
Blood_Tears said:
Not sure if true but...

PS4 - 142,578
Xbox One - 92,578

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-11-28-pok-mon-sun-and-moon-is-nintendos-biggest-ever-uk-launch

Oh, that would be interesting. Sad there aren't any splits told in the PS4 area between slim and pro.

doubt more than 30-35k out of that 143k is PS4pro's.

JRPGfan said:
walsufnir said:

Oh, that would be interesting. Sad there aren't any splits told in the PS4 area between slim and pro.

doubt more than 30-35k out of that 143k is PS4pro's.

I also doubt it's much more but would still be interested.