By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fake news invasion: Something big is coming.

Tagged games:

The Fake News meme will be used to destroy freedom of speech.

Yes, and I like it. 1 14.29%

No, freedom will only increase. 1 14.29%

It was debunked by Snopes. 0 0%

I trust the Mainstream Media. 1 14.29%

All hail the New World Order! 1 14.29%

The systems are failing! 3 42.86%

Total:7
WagnerPaiva said:

Just watch and see, december will have a couple of very deep, very meaningful false flag events that will push a change as deep in freedom as 9-11 caused.

How to know if OP is right: Wait until December 

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
so because you guessed one out of the two candidates would win, we should trust your prediction with no sort of criticism or analysis whatsoever?

Get this clickbait shit out of here. If you truly want to have anyone trust your opinion, give explanations as to why. You're basically calling the kettle black here by making baseless assumptions(ironic considering the photo criticizes the news for baseless assumptions).

Just 'reading' the news isn't going to do anything. You need to actually STUDY. What type of news? Was it news from a tech magazine? politics? gaming? You just leave too many questions unanswered.

While I do believe that there probably are some types of elites in our world, this post doesn't do the belief any favour. It's just like any other clickbait Christian webpage with "YOU'RE ALL DOOMED" stamped at the front of the page.

sigh...

Nobody is doomed buddy, just freedom of speech in general will decrease.

I tell what the false flag coming will be:

The players in that scandal will suffer some kind of attack and it will cause such a commotion (like Charlie Ebdo for example) that the government and the MSM will HAVE TO stop the free alternative media.

Tons of channels will be suspended, terminated, twitters will be deleted, websites will be forced to ban users, things like that.

In the aftermath, it will be SJWs, cats meowing and Let´s Play videos, nothing more.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Yes the MSM is terrified. They have shown themselves this year to be deeply biased, incredibly corrupt (filled with people who were linked to the Hilary campaign for instance), engaging in censorship when things do not fit their narrative, obsessed with identity politics (labelling entire groups as racist and sexist when it suits them) and being out of touch with the reality of life for large swaths of the population.

So the MSM, as they have before, have gotten together to all push this narrative, all at the same time, to try and desperately claw back some power and respectability. Their viewership has never been lower, their readership has never been lower and people's trust in them has never been lower. They are garbage, and people are catching on. I just hope this 'fake news' bullshit doesn't make the pendulum start to swing back