Forums - General Discussion - I was fired tonight

axumblade said:
d21lewis said:
No reply from the OP. They must have shut him down like Bruce Wayne when Bane took all of his money in Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah. Im actually a little worried about him. He's gone radio silent and I guess he asked to be taken out of the mafia game. 

Gotta sort things out, let's give him so time.
Then we can start spamming his wall.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
axumblade said:

Yeah. Im actually a little worried about him. He's gone radio silent and I guess he asked to be taken out of the mafia game. 

Sorting out is for amateurs. When I got fired recently what I did was chilling, increase my internet time and let other people look for jobs for me. A few months later I had the perfect job. Should be that easy for everyone, right?

Fun fact: in my thread I was getting a lot more condolences even though I was happy being fired while in here he gets ridiculed. Makes ya think.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
BraLoD said:

Sorting out is for amateurs. When I got fired recently what I did was chilling, increase my internet time and let other people look for jobs for me. A few months later I had the perfect job. Should be that easy for everyone, right?

Fun fact: in my thread I was getting a lot more condolences even though I was happy being fired while in here he gets ridiculed. Makes ya think.

You betrayed the cause, you were supposed to laught society from inside your house without a job, but no, you go and get another job...

You hipster!

JWeinCom said:
Nogamez said:
Is displaying a swastika illegal where you live or dome thing? I mean surely it was made as a joke?

When you're working and in uniform, you're representing the store and the brand.  Making swastikas in your aisles is something that's going to alienate customers (hopefully) and possibly coworkers.  If this story is true, and he's a manager, the company can be liable for creating a hostile work environment (which is illegal).  If a customer or a coworker complains, it's an issue for the company. 

But, beyond all of that, if you have an employee who, while being paid to work, is doing stupid shit like building a swastika, or watching someone build a swastika, you're probably not going to want them anyway.  You know?

Edit:  I'm dubious of this story, but if someone had time to do this on black friday weekend, when there were surely hundreds of productive things to be done, then probably not a model employee.

Exactly.  It's like.. Take some electrical tape, and put a swastika on the entrance of the building.  See how many customers you loose.  Just because it's a joke doesn't mean it's funny or that it should be an acceptable thing to do while you're being paid.   It's really scary how tolerent people are on the whole manner.

BraLoD said:
vivster said:

You betrayed the cause, you were supposed to laught society from inside your house without a job, but no, you go and get another job...

You hipster!

Didn't really had any choice. My PC threatened to kill me if I don't feed it new hardware. So I got a job I'm now stuck with until the end of time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
BraLoD said:

You hipster!

Didn't really had any choice. My PC threatened to kill me if I don't feed it new hardware. So I got a job I'm now stuck with until the end of time.

Such a shameful excuse! If it was at least ConsoleMasterRace...

vivster said:
BraLoD said:

We ridicule him because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent protector. A watchful guardian. A dark Knight.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

d21lewis said:
vivster said:

We ridicule him because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent protector. A watchful guardian. A dark Knight.

So you say I can't take it? Dude, I've been to Nintendo tech threads.

vivster said:
d21lewis said:

Impressive.

Next time you get fired, let me know. I'll heckle you! I like to think of it as motivation.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

d21lewis said:
vivster said:

Impressive.

Next time you get fired, let me know. I'll heckle you! I like to think of it as motivation.

I'm not through the trial period yet but sadly it looks like this one will hold for a while.