By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Local coop games on xbox one (not shooters) recomendations?

Well, I just got a xbox one.

I have always been a Nintendo fan, because is the best place for local multiplayer games. I having been playing a lot on wii U with my girlfriend (yoshi, mario 3 world, affordable space adventures, rayman legends, guacamelee, some lego games, disney infinity, etc).

So, I was wandering, do you have suggestions of local multiplayer games (primaly with coop campaing), that are not shooters or sports (she hates shooters and sports), that also are not on wii U?

For now, I only have rare replay. But I want more.

Thank you!

Around the Network

I'll check my library but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND World of Leggings via Backwards compatibility.

*edit* WORLD OF KEFFLINGS. Auto correct still making a fool out of me.

Diablo

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Castle Crashers and Rayman from my collection. I'll see if I can think of more. Probably a lot of BC titles.

Splosion Man with Xbox BC.
Kali MBA is very fun but extremely short Co-op campaign.

Around the Network

Not complete but here you go. Good place to start.

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/24/xbox-one.html

Divinity Original Sin is an excellent co-op game

Castle Crashers Remastered
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Something started last gen I don't like, lack of local co-op. Gaming is 10 times more fun with local co-op.

I was going to recommend Castle Crashers but it's already been recommended a couple times, guess I'll be the third.