By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft :Strong Demand for Xbox on Black Friday.

Microsoft usually boasts when they win, take it as you want. 

"There was strong demand for Xbox hardware, accessories, games and Xbox Live engagement on Black Friday, based on initial results, with a strong start to the holiday season."

https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/85675/microsoft-strong-demand-xbox-black-friday-weekend

Around the Network

Huh I went to 2 Best Buys and a Target a couple of days before Black Friday and all 3 had a bunch of PS4s in stock and there was not 1 section for Xbox One stock. People had PS4s in their hands and not 1 Xbox One was seen. It's like Sony sent a bunch of PS4s to retailers but Microsoft didn't. I'm sure most of the PS4s are gone by today.
I'll be surprised if Xbox One outsold PS4 this Black Friday.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Interesting indeed.
Do they give numbers to go along their boast ?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

From every source I have seen, november isn't close, sony has it but black friday might be close, either way both seem to have sold an insane amount during BF.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Its just fluff.... not sure you can actually take that to mean anything.
I think both the PS4 & XB1 did well..... however I suspect PS4 might actually have won this BF.

I also think PS4 takes november, due to PS4pro preorders.

Around the Network

November could be close but PS4 should win because of Pro.

will i think sony won this november imo

Will be keeping my eyes on Arron Greenburger's twitter, he usually makes comments about winning BF.

I think Xbox comes out looking good but fails to reach last years numbers.

Xbox also sometimes comes out with PR straight after an event when they've lost. Though to be fair, theres no way they could figure out who has won or lost this quick, so i guess they just feel they sold well.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!