By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump supporters finally realizing they've been conned

This country is doomed. There are already a parade of generals running to Trump looking to get in. Trump is refusing to go to his intelligence briefings. He has only been to two since they became available to him. He has no idea what is going on in the world and quite frankly couldn't care less. Ivanka is sitting in on conversations with foreign heads of state. It isn't going to end well. I hope there is an impeachment after he settled his fraud class action lawsuit. He needs to go.

Around the Network

Oh boy, can't wait to see America collapse.

At the bright side, we'll be getting the Switch soon so whatever. We can always look up to Nintendo when things are looking bad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Either way the Clinton Foundation is still going to be under investigation with or without his support and if there is concrete evidence of pay for play, corrupt foul play, etc she could end up behind bars anyways. Now if he gives her a presidential pardon if that ever happens is another thing...

Just another lying politician, thank Christ!

The poorly educated, our proles, got him in office. He wouldn't have gotten in if our education system wasnt shit. That needs to be a high priority so elections like this never happen again

Around the Network

The Bushes, Clintons, and Trumps are all connected

drain the swamp!!! with more swamp monsters

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

He's no even President yet. Besides, the special prosecutor thing was an obvious joke.

Watch this please:

If he is going to be so bad, or if Clinton will get prosecuted, we'll know in time.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

naruball said:
Puppyroach said:
I do kind of enjoy the total meltdown that this presidency will bring. It will sadly hurt alot of people but I am enjoying that the morons who voted for him will jot be the very people who will also get hurt by his policies.

You mean like the people who thought it'd be a great idea "for the lolz"? People who didn't have enough entertainiment in their lives and thought it'd be a great idea to vote for someone who ignores science of all things? it'd be interesting to see what happens to the environment with him as a president.

But I guess loling is more important to some people. Thank god for democracy where everyone can vote for whatever reason and with any undertanding of anything.

He was a troll candidate for trolls. And that's where we are as a nation right now. When people who fight fictional culture wars rather vote for someone just to see the other side get "butthurt", voting against their own interests and instincts. Not too different from the console war, really. Anyone who believed in the cartoon fairytales he was selling has less of an understanding of politics than he does. Trump is a hustler by his very definition, and unfortunately, people love being hustled.

LudicrousSpeed said:
deskpro2k3 said:

actually the senate can stop or slow down what a president want to do, but in this case for Trump, he is not president yet and is already backtracking his statements.

And Presidential candidates can promise things they never have any intention of bringing into reality, literally all candidates do it.

Whether the backpedaling begins before or after they are sworn in, who gives a shit. The bottom line is they all do it.

Pretty sure they have intentions of bringing those promises into reality, it's just that reality hits the promises before the promises hit reality. With Trump, he's either been extremely ignorant for suggesting what he did in the first place, or he's just been lying even more than usual candidates. I'm guessing it's a bit of both. He's not a politician so he might not be all that familiar with political reality, but he's not stupid and he's probably been playing everyone all the time. Either way, not good features for a president elect.