By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Nintendo :/

Going about what exactly? Your angry that someone wasn't locking the thread "why I just honestly don't like Sony" I understand as a Sony supporter and the crap that was coming out of that thread, why you would want that thread locked. That's all good and fine. The problem is this thread. Your retaliating by trying to make this site look Nintendo bias. Listen to this.......the reason the other thread was NOT locked is because there were NO mods online.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
weezy said:
"ya nintendo did INVENT EVRYTHING KNOWN TO MAN-KIND including the dildo,Milk and Trix ...

Are those the first three things you saw when you looked around your room?

oh boy, I can see where this one's heading...

*ducks for cover* 

Legend you posting this in the manner you did, just made it more likely to be locked than the other thread. The other thread is pure nonsense and no one thought much of it. This thread is just to test your own Nintendo bias theory and to get back at that user who posted. Your letting your emotions get the better of you.

What's the big deal. I am a Nintendoid (only Gamecube and Wii) but really, I've no problem with Legend11's post. The analogy of Nintendo with Soviet Union is cute, and it's a nice spoof of the Sony thread. Nintendo were Sovietesque in the NES days (from what I've read), i.e. you do it our way or not at all, and we certainly don't have a free market or anything. And the points about the Wii are valid (online is garbage, sound and video are weak) and made in an amusing way. If this kind of stuff is flamebait, it's the people who respond who are at fault, not the originator. Look, it's not reasoned argument, it's Daily Show stuff, and it's funny, and it's fine. If you don't like it, argue why Nintendo is not like the Soviet Union and get on with it.

Around the Network

Ahhhh.

p.s. I say Legend was WRONG to say the other Sony thread like this should be closed. And RIGHT to post a parody of it here. Don't close either. And respond with sense, not insults or comments about it being flamebait.

acually when i look around my room i see 4 caronas,a 21 in. dell widescreen,a samsung 52 in LCD,my beautiful g/f sleeping peacefully,EGM magazines,my nintendo wii/ds and oh ya a dildo

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Yeah, if there is one thing I agree with, Nintendo's online so far sucks like a Hoover.

honestly tho to me this is all in good fun.. me and legend cant take shots at each other w/o being mad?

its not like were sitting here like"god damn i wish this dude was dead"

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY