By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seriously Amazon? This is how you send me my Pokémon Sun/Moon?

Tagged games:

I ordered mine about a week ago and it was supposed to arrive on the 23rd and it's now the 24th =/. I even paid that bit extra to get it in on time and apparently that was completely for nothing. I don't order much from Amazon these days, but I can see myself using it a lot less if paying extra for shorter and on time deliveries means nothing to them. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

I ordered mine about a week ago and it was supposed to arrive on the 23rd and it's now the 24th =/. I even paid that bit extra to get it in on time and apparently that was completely for nothing. I don't order much from Amazon these days, but I can see myself using it a lot less if paying extra for shorter and on time deliveries means nothing to them. 

Maybe you got unlucky and a paperboy is biking it to your house through Amazon Logistics service. 😃

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

Maybe you got unlucky and a paperboy is biking it to your house through Amazon Logistics service. 😃

The next time I see the delivery guy

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Just did a search on Amazon Logistics. Apparently they suck:

https://www.amazon.com/forum/shipping?cdForum=Fx3FKSTD9RNV021&cdThread=TxAK5ZH2UMA3H9

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Report that. It was auto-boxed and not done correctly. You will help them fix the issue as well as likely get a free month of Prime.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Report that. It was auto-boxed and not done correctly. You will help them fix the issue as well as likely get a free month of Prime.

Do I do that by posting a review on the item?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

I just got a new GTX 1070 yesterday and Amazon didn't even put it in a box!

They slapped a shipping label right on the retail packaging and sent it to me UPS.

The box came filthy and beat up with sticker adhesive and paper all over the front of it.

I complained about it and they gave me a $50 refund but I was still pissed that that's how they ship $400 computer parts.

Back to Newegg in the future.

pbroy said:
superchunk said:

Do I do that by posting a review on the item?

No and I've never understood why putting up a negative review of the item made sense in these situations. The review is for the game, not Amazon service. You need to contact Amazon support.

Amazon really needs a delivery review service rather than us having to contact customer support. people would benefit more if that was out and publicly visible, that way people might think twice before buying based on poor delivery service and Amazon and the carriers might actually step things up (not like it'll happen overnight though).

GarlandSteve74 said:
I just got a new GTX 1070 yesterday and Amazon didn't even put it in a box!

They slapped a shipping label right on the retail packaging and sent it to me UPS.

The box came filthy and beat up with sticker adhesive and paper all over the front of it.

I complained about it and they gave me a $50 refund but I was still pissed that that's how they ship $400 computer parts.

Back to Newegg in the future.

newegg seems cool, but idk about their reliability. would you recommend it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.