By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seriously Amazon? This is how you send me my Pokémon Sun/Moon?

Tagged games:

I get multiple shipments a week and have never had anything like that... In fact, they tend to waste cardboard by sending small things in giant boxes lol

You got quite unlucky.

Around the Network

Well shit that's some class packaging.

Oh, Amazon. I love you and i hate you.

I've gotten things that were opened by, I assume, the delivery guy.
I've gotten "hassle free packaging" where they open your stuff for you, mostly cables, and ship it in an envelope.
And I've gotten a TV that was totally broken.
My Green Lantern cosplay mask never arrived and i never bothered to get a refund.

But most of the time, I'm very pleased.

I never have any issue from Amazon with the exception Zero Time Dilemma. It took about a month to be delivered but I was playing some unfinished games so I didn't mind waiting.

Bandorr said:
I've had multiple issues with Amazon. Each time I complained to them and got credit.

A harmless error turning into a 10 dollar credit works well for me.

Maybe if I complain about how shoddy this packaging is they will give a $10 credits? 🤔

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Wright said:
pbroy said:
This one will boggle your mind. So I ordered 3 of them for Xmas gifts for my nieces and nephews.

I thought you always ordered 3 of everything to:

1) Open and play one yourself.

2) Keep one forever mint and brand new.

3) Resell the third one later and get benefits.

That's exactly what I do. This time I'm trying to be the best uncle ever though. Damn you and your temptations! 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

That's really unucky, I've never had any issues with them and I've been a customer forever.

Ka-pi96 said:
Aren`t you the guy that always complains about how Amazon ships things? Maybe it`s time to stop using Amazon then?

Nope, I think you have me confused with that dude that had a dude as his avatar that cosplayed as a chick, but failed because of the dude face. 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

A lot of times, it's the seller. Find out who the seller was. Give them a shitty review and they'll break their neck trying to please you. Just know, once you give them the review they want, you're powerless and they won't give a damn about you. Happened to me when I got a defective TV.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Was it the United States Postal Service? Because they have the right to open anyone's mail, and then do a crappy government job repacking it. It might not be Amazon's fault.

AMZL US, never heard of it. Looked it up and it means Amazon Logistics. It's supposed to be Amazon's flex delivery service. In order to deliver cheap and free, they created this service. It's like Uber for Amazon deliveries. Maybe even a drone delivered this.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER