By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nvidia: Porting PS4, Xbox One, and PC games to Nintendo Switch is simple

Pavolink said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

yes, a console is for gaming, what had the Wii to offer in 2013? nothing? ok

Now it concerns me that Wii does not have anything to offer me in 2017.

PS3 has been to the funeral of Wii and Wii U, that says it all, now move along Nintendo hipnotized drone

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Xen said:

What Nvidia is delivering you now is news and details of the technical sides of the system, not anything marketable for the masses (which would happily buy a 3DS and Pokémon this holiday season, anyway). After a full reveal, they can start advertising it as some kind of successor, yes. Technical details don't change a thing, whether it's coming from the mouth of Nvidia or Nintendo.

Well fact is that Nintendo don't want to talk at all about Switch in holiday season and before full reveal in January.

No argument there, it is a fact that they don't want to talk (even though in order to improve their rather bad PR, they should).

OnyxPhoenix said:
Pavolink said:

So, it was a flop because it didn't have an exclusive game in 2013, a year after it was replaced by the Wii U?

3 things and counting. Learning is fun.

Does that make the PS3 and 360 a flop too then?? Didn't see any worthwhile exclusives for them this year

Well, now there is no excuse for third parties to not port their games besides the infamous "our game is not made for the people who buy Nintendo consoles". It will be fun to hear new excuses.

ktay95 said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

Does that make the PS3 and 360 a flop too then?? Didn't see any worthwhile exclusives for them this year

ps3 and 360 are in the same gen with Wii, TLOU was the last exclusive of that gen

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

Nice one. :D

OnyxPhoenix said:
Pavolink said:

PS3 has been to the funeral of Wii and Wii U, that says it all, now move along Nintendo hipnotized drone

Drone is too subtle. I prefer fanboy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

KLXVER said:
Pavolink said:

It will still have games that have aged better than The Last Of Us

nice opinion there bro

ktay95 said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

Well it's obvious they are managing Switch in totally different way then they done Wii U (first time showed console 5 months before launch and full reveal 2.5 months before launch), and for now all seems positive including first Switch trailer.

OnyxPhoenix said:
KLXVER said:

It will still have games that have aged better than The Last Of Us

nice opinion there bro

Thanks