By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NES outsells PS1 in Japan.

SegataSanshiro said:
vivster said:
I don't get the hostility in this thread. Insecure much?
The NES Mini is a slim version of the original console. It has all of the games that anyone ever played on the OG. It definitely is a NES.

I'm just sitting here and wait for for the PS1 mini.

Doesn't have Wizards and Warriors II or Strider or Famicom Wars (way before Advance wars) or Metal Storm or Kabuki Quantam Fighter or even Captain Skyhawk.

So? The Wii U doesn't even have a Metroid game and we still count it as a Nintendo console.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Hahahahahaha is this serious? It's a plug and play.

Jesus Christ people.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Bill Dance, one of the world’s most famous fishermen, always planned to be a doctor like his father, grandfather and three other generations of Dances.

http://www.billdanceoutdoors.com/about-bill.php

vivster said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Doesn't have Wizards and Warriors II or Strider or Famicom Wars (way before Advance wars) or Metal Storm or Kabuki Quantam Fighter or even Captain Skyhawk.

So? The Wii U doesn't even have a Metroid game and we still count it as a Nintendo console.

You said it it had ALL the games  anyone ever played on NES. Clearly it does not.