By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TESTOSTERONE talk: Michael Moore hormonal issues? (Also, how to boost testosterone with brazilian nuts and tuna).

Tagged games:

Is Michael Moore going transgender?

No, just a bad hair day. 6 54.55%

Yes, I can see it. 5 45.45%

Total:11

Facial hair vs non facial hair??

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
mutantsushi said:
Yeah, I think this thread (and original article) are pretty poor taste.
If you don't think he's "macho" enough, so what? If a girl is too "tomboy" so what?
That doesn't provide basis for saying somebody is now not their own gender,
much less advocating "natural" food-medicine to alter their gender to "desired" one.

I don´t know, it seems like a interesting topic to me, I have interest in ways to boost muscles and overall energy with natural foods, and I garantee brazilian nuts are as natural as it gets. Also pretty cheap.

I guess your point could be valid about the tuna, some people say it is no longer safe to eat tuna, not "natural" in the sense of being free of bad stuff, could have mercury I guess.

I do eat tuna and brazilian nuts when I feel tired or have probles sleeping, it works like a charm.

I don't think you're getting my point, I'm not doubting the naturalness of brazil nuts or even tuna, or their effectiveness.
I think it's it extremely poor taste to take some pics of some person you don't know, and start ranting how they are transgendered.
Going from that to "they should take hormone altering food medicine if they don't really want to be TG" is just taking it one step further.
And that criticism applies 110% as much to the "LGBTQWhatever" journal you originally linked to, I'm not picking on you

Yeah, your brazil nuts deserve their own thread ,
I do like cashews, they make a great milk replacement, ground to powder with coffee grinder, do same with flax seeds, a bit of sweetener,
and just put it in blender with water, and let it sit over night... The top is like milk, the bottom is thicker like "creme fraiche" for waffles/crepes.

Between being older, physically inactive, and still pretty fat, it's almost a given that he does have high estrogen for a guy. But his face looks so unnaturally smooth that you may be onto something here.

So does this hormone therapy remove the need to shave? If so I'm sold.

badgenome said:
Between being older, physically inactive, and still pretty fat, it's almost a given that he does have high estrogen for a guy. But his face looks so unnaturally smooth that you may be onto something here.

He's single too

What would hormones achieve in this case? He's naturally booby and his hair has always been smooth. There is another point I can add but it's too mean.

I love you Michi!

OP:

What were you doing checking gay websites? 

Smooth Bannon

Around the Network
mutantsushi said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I don´t know, it seems like a interesting topic to me, I have interest in ways to boost muscles and overall energy with natural foods, and I garantee brazilian nuts are as natural as it gets. Also pretty cheap.

I guess your point could be valid about the tuna, some people say it is no longer safe to eat tuna, not "natural" in the sense of being free of bad stuff, could have mercury I guess.

I do eat tuna and brazilian nuts when I feel tired or have probles sleeping, it works like a charm.

I don't think you're getting my point, I'm not doubting the naturalness of brazil nuts or even tuna, or their effectiveness.
I think it's it extremely poor taste to take some pics of some person you don't know, and start ranting how they are transgendered.
Going from that to "they should take hormone altering food medicine if they don't really want to be TG" is just taking it one step further.
And that criticism applies 110% as much to the "LGBTQWhatever" journal you originally linked to, I'm not picking on you

Yeah, your brazil nuts deserve their own thread ,
I do like cashews, they make a great milk replacement, ground to powder with coffee grinder, do same with flax seeds, a bit of sweetener,
and just put it in blender with water, and let it sit over night... The top is like milk, the bottom is thicker like "creme fraiche" for waffles/crepes.

I totally agree, but, unfortunatelly, I am alergic to milk, not cheese, but milk, weird. I think is tastes amazing though. sometimes I buy a milk cartoon and drink it, because I miss the taste. =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Never said:
So does this hormone therapy remove the need to shave? If so I'm sold.

As I understand they somehow need laser removal of the hairs still. But in Michael´s case I am getting inclined to agree with the comments saying it is a hoax.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

LurkerJ said:
badgenome said:

He's single too

What would hormones achieve in this case? He's naturally booby and his hair has always been smooth. There is another point I can add but it's too mean.

I love you Michi!

OP:

What were you doing checking gay websites? 

Smooth Bannon

Lol. Freaking Steve Crowder mentioned it in LOWDER WITH CROWDER and I had to see if it was true =P

If you were through what he has been trough with his wife, you would look the same. Life changes people.

etking said:
If you were through what he has been trough with his wife, you would look the same. Life changes people.

I agree. A bad marriage can ruin a person. I still have nightmares over bad  girlfriends...