By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TESTOSTERONE talk: Michael Moore hormonal issues? (Also, how to boost testosterone with brazilian nuts and tuna).

Tagged games:

Is Michael Moore going transgender?

No, just a bad hair day. 6 54.55%

Yes, I can see it. 5 45.45%

Total:11
vivster said:
WagnerPaiva said:

The report comes from a LGBT website... So... Why the jab into christianity?

Coming from a certain website does not give it any kind of legitimacy.

I just think it's ridiculous basing it simply on someone's appearance. Not to mention, who gives a shit? Why invade someone's privacy like that? What time it is where we can just go around questioning anyone's gender on the basis of nothing, needlessly making a person's private matters into entertainment.

If I went around claiming someones gender or sexuality on this forum I'd get an instant ban.

I will probably be banned. Too late now... As long as I get unbanned before the Switch release I am fine with it. I just thought it was a interesting piece of news, saw it on LOWDER WITH CROWDER...

Anyways, if I do get banned, see you in the other side =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Yeah, yeah, Men with long hair and no beard are women. we know. Next topic.

Yeah, I think this thread (and original article) are pretty poor taste.
If you don't think he's "macho" enough, so what? If a girl is too "tomboy" so what?
That doesn't provide basis for saying somebody is now not their own gender,
much less advocating "natural" food-medicine to alter their gender to "desired" one.

mutantsushi said:
Yeah, I think this thread (and original article) are pretty poor taste.
If you don't think he's "macho" enough, so what? If a girl is too "tomboy" so what?
That doesn't provide basis for saying somebody is now not their own gender,
much less advocating "natural" food-medicine to alter their gender to "desired" one.

I don´t know, it seems like a interesting topic to me, I have interest in ways to boost muscles and overall energy with natural foods, and I garantee brazilian nuts are as natural as it gets. Also pretty cheap.

I guess your point could be valid about the tuna, some people say it is no longer safe to eat tuna, not "natural" in the sense of being free of bad stuff, could have mercury I guess.

I do eat tuna and brazilian nuts when I feel tired or have probles sleeping, it works like a charm.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I think the most important question is who gives a shit?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
I think the most important question is who gives a shit?

For once I wanted to be faster than these sneaky famous people. The Wachowski sisters caught me off guard, I never saw it coming.

Just dumb celebrity stuff I guess...

BraLoD said:
Brazilian nuts... already have them.

To you buddy, they are called Castanhas do Pará. Also, Caju (Cashew) nuts are a amazing booster. I did not mentioned because, as I understand, they cost a arm and a leg outside good old Brazil.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

To you buddy, they are called Castanhas do Pará. Also, Caju (Cashew) nuts are a amazing booster. I did not mentioned because, as I understand, they cost a arm and a leg outside good old Brazil.

I don't think you got my post on any level. First step is knowing I'm brazilian.

I totally got it. And I know you are brazilian, we talked about Tec Toy Mega Drive, good times =)

You were taking about your brazilian nuts "de fábrica" =)

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I totally got it. And I know you are brazilian, we talked about Tec Toy Mega Drive, good times =)

You were taking about your brazilian nuts "de fábrica" =)

So why were you trying to tell me what is castanha de caju/do para, if you knew I know what they are xP

I was just having a insider´s talk with a fellow brazilian. =)

BraLoD said:
Brazilian nuts... already have them.

You got them back already? Aren't they still used in CERN to collide with electrons?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.