By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

spurgeonryan said:
Oh and Clyde, add him to my list of checked in but quiet.

I'm finishing up another mafia game elsewhere. I should be dead in that game soon so I can focus on this one.

Around the Network

Town. And it appears we are losing. If I make the wrong call then we're pretty much screwed.

Clyde32 said:
Town. And it appears we are losing. If I make the wrong call then we're pretty much screwed.

Probably shouldn't be talking about it outside the game thread.

Votals

Put your votes on a separate line and in bold, if not in this format they will not be counted. If you cannot bold for whatever reason use html shown below

example:

Vote: Trucks

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Player L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 Lynch
spurge stefl  

stefl prof  baalzamon miz

History:

stefl votes spurge
finalfan votes darwin
finalfan unvotes
axum votes spurge
prof votes stefl
baalzamon votes stefl
miz votes stefl (not sure how to shorten your name??)
finalfan votes spurge
finalfan unvotes
axum unvotes

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Does the Day 1 end if noone is linched? What happens then?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

yes, it ends and it becomes night without someone dying

Stefl1504 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

yes, it ends and it becomes night without someone dying

And how much time does it take to become night?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Testing I am having a bad vibes from Finalfan. Just a heads up. I am sleeping when it gets busy here. Time Difference.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Testing I am having a bad vibes from Finalfan. Just a heads up. I am sleeping when it gets busy here. Time Difference.

You can still drop your thoughts a bit more in detail than just bad vibes. There is the whole topic about me, you know, anything you have to add to that? There is other conversation you can spark. You can chime in on pretty much everything going on, don't feel bad if you have to repeat what others have already said, just put it out there.

Was he the guy that likes to post as little as possible to avoid giving tells?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!