By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Both Breath of the Wild ports will be released simultaneously

You are talking about old games that went out of print years ago when original demand ceased. A late 2nd hand market works different bc the supply is actually limited.

Around the Network
numberwang said:
You are talking about old games that went out of print years ago when original demand ceased. A late 2nd hand market works different bc the supply is actually limited.

Thats what we are talking about though. The original demand didnt cease. People who didnt get the game early had to buy it used for even more money. Not everyone who wants a game buys it in the first month.

Let's hope so, Wii U supporters should get this game at least the same day as NS owners.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Let's hope so, Wii U supporters should get this game at least the same day as NS owners.

You meam same like GC owners in case of Zelda TP!? Dont count on it.

We can only hope so. Releasing it earlier on Wii U would be shit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Qwark said:

Well TP was at least the second Zelda game on GC, which had a better library to begin with due to some third party gems like RE4 and beyond good and evil.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well TP was at least the second Zelda game on GC, which had a better library to begin with due to some third party gems like RE4 and beyond good and evil.

That doesn't really change anything, they delayed TP GC in order that Zelda TP have stronger effect on Wii launch not beacuse GC had second Zelda or third party, it will be same situation with Zelda BotW and Switch too.

Sounds like a safe bet, though I don't think it's going to be thaat hard to get the Wii U copy. I just imagine they'll make much less copies and stock released since... the Wii U is pretty dead. So Wii U owners who want Zelda on the U, probably shouldn't wait too long. I figure it'll become a TP situation.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I admit I have a bias in wanting it to be released the same day since I would be able to start it during my spring break. But i have good authority that my prediction will be true because i said so.

They should absolutely do it this way. Out of production Wii-U hardware will sell out on day one so everyone who wants to play the game will get the Switch.