By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2016 - Finish Your Lists!!

That's a good idea, Vek! I've done one for mine too.

Nintendo:
24/50

NES: 4
SNES: 4
GC: 4
Wii U: 2
GB/GBC: 1
GBA: 3
DS: 3
3DS: 3

Playstation:
12/50

PS1: 3
PS2: 5
PS3: 1
PS4: 1
PSV: 2

Xbox:
3/50

Xbox: 2
X360: 1

PC:
11/50



Around the Network

Damn I need to start my list



                                                                                     

#50 - "I set a trap and you sprung it gloriouslyyyy"



Entropio said:
S.Peelman said:

49: Rome: Total War? Later on the Total War name was placed before the game's name instead like Total War: Rome II.

Sorry, but no. Didn't expect it to happen to another series... This is a turn-based estrategy game, with some RPG traits...

That`s got to be Heroes of Might and Magic III then right?



#50: Kessen II

Can`t believe I forgot about this game when doing my list last year :o But it`s on there now! Enjoyed the first one too, but this one actually let you take control during the battles which made it a lot more fun, plus Chinese history > Japanese history.

 

Hint for #49: The original game from a series that was recently rebooted.



Around the Network

finished my list, just gotta add the consoles now :P



 

50. My least favorite of the 4 mainline games released in this series. Though the game looked great and played great. The big issue I have with this one is that the ending felt a bit too abrupt. Though the game still managed to garner several Game of the Year awards.



axumblade said:

50. My least favorite of the 4 mainline games released in this series. Though the game looked great and played great. The big issue I have with this one is that the ending felt a bit too abrupt. Though the game still managed to garner several Game of the Year awards.

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception?



KLXVER said:
axumblade said:

50. My least favorite of the 4 mainline games released in this series. Though the game looked great and played great. The big issue I have with this one is that the ending felt a bit too abrupt. Though the game still managed to garner several Game of the Year awards.

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception?

Yep! The other 3 games are in my list later on but despite the fact the game was great and the multiplayer was a lot of fun. The story just felt like it ended abruptly. Admittedly, it was probably because they were also trying to work on The Last of Us and wanted to make sure that game came out flawless.



axumblade said:
KLXVER said:

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception?

Yep! The other 3 games are in my list later on but despite the fact the game was great and the multiplayer was a lot of fun. The story just felt like it ended abruptly. Admittedly, it was probably because they were also trying to work on The Last of Us and wanted to make sure that game came out flawless.

Yeah, its also my least favorite of the series.