By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2016 - Finish Your Lists!!

Darashiva said:
Farsala said:

49 Dark Cloud 2?

Close. MT is a 29 year old franchise though. And I am not sure SMT IV:A was sold much at all in China :P.

The game I am speaking of actually was recently bundled with a home console in the Asia region.

Not quite. This one came out a few years after Dark Cloud 2.

Now I guess Rogue Galaxy.

Ka-pi96 said:

#50: Kessen II

Can`t believe I forgot about this game when doing my list last year :o But it`s on there now! Enjoyed the first one too, but this one actually let you take control during the battles which made it a lot more fun, plus Chinese history > Japanese history.

Hint for #49: The original game from a series that was recently rebooted.

Ah man you didn't even let me guess #50.

As for #49, I guess Tomb raider

Around the Network

Most of my games are by Nintendo, or on Nintendo platforms :p

Let's see..

#50 Game Description: This spin-off series makes it's debut on a Sony platform, where the next (and final) 2 installments moved over to Nintendo handhelds. This is the 2nd game that made it's first debut on the GBA

Game hint: Crazy cowlick

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

#50 - "I set a trap and you sprung it gloriouslyyyy"

Hint 2 - The first game in a series of 4 main games, but the developer of this has only made 3 of them.

Ka-pi96 said:
Farsala said:

Ah man you didn't even let me guess #50.

As for #49, I guess Tomb raider

It seemed a bit late to do hints for #50

And nope, not Tomb Raider. A different recently rebooted series.

I say Ratchet and Clank.

Ka-pi96 said:
WoodenPints said:

I say Ratchet and Clank.

Nope

Star Wars Battlefront.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Decided to count up the systems represented on my list. Yes, it's Friday night and I'm calculating video game statistics. Don't judge

(stats)

I won't, I was photoshopping banners for when posting my games here yesterday evening.

And I think I'll get to my stats on January 1st.

Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

Star Wars Battlefront.

That`s the one!

I won!

Ka-pi96 said:
Entropio said:

Sorry, but no. Didn't expect it to happen to another series... This is a turn-based estrategy game, with some RPG traits...

That`s got to be Heroes of Might and Magic III then right?

Completely correct!

The sixth entry became Might and Magic Heroes VI!

Darashiva said:
Well, here's a few hints.

#50 A divisive entry in a long running JRPG series. The director left the project during production of the game.
#49 A cult PS2 JRPG from Level 5.
#48 Sometimes there is a second game coming, sometimes not, at the moment there apparently is.

50: Final Fantasy XII

48: Beyond Good and Evil.

50 - Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky

Dragon Quest IX was my first (and, at the moment, only). For many hours, I got hooked with a fantastic RPG, with an enormous world, thousands of customization options, nice graphics for the DS and a grand flavor of classic JRPG. The story and game pace was good enough to keep me interested for many hours but, sadly, as I advanced in the game I felt that most of the story was just generic filling and the pace of the game started to get worse. Towards the end of the game the story comes back, but then I found myself grinding too much for my taste… Anyway, as a whole I enjoyed the game, I spent a lot of hours enjoying it and I’m eager to try another DQ whenever I’ll have the chance.