By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Mario Strikers Review - 8.7 Highly Recommended

Now let´s hope they release pro evo for Wii... Pro Evo + Wii = Nintendo´s dominance in South America and Europe.

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
Louie said:

N-Zone rated it at 86%

The game is really hyped in europe. The first Mario strikers sold pretty well over here... finally some online games

You're reading the n-zone? nice to know, i'm getting it monthly too!

Yeah, they are not as per cent - crazy as the other magazines are. They just tell you how much fun the games is and don´t underrate is because of any graphical flaws...

HappySqurriel said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
windbane said:
Edge Magazine in UK gave it 6 out of 10.  Hum...

They reviewed it without the online component

They also gave Resistance 7/10 so it is plausable that they are just tough graders

Reviewing a game without one of its major features is not tough grading, its bias

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
HappySqurriel said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
windbane said:
Edge Magazine in UK gave it 6 out of 10. Hum...

They reviewed it without the online component

They also gave Resistance 7/10 so it is plausable that they are just tough graders

Reviewing a game without one of its major features is not tough grading, its bias

QFT

What does QFT mean??

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Quoted for truth. Usually just used as a quick way to agree with people who made a point similar to the one you wished to make or to reinforce something you thought was important but may have been overlooked by others.

ok, i thought so. I usually just say, "I agree."

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Get Winning Eleven for the Wii and I'm there. Mario sports games haven't impressed me with the exception of Mario Tennis. Well European's should be happy they're getting some game first.

One review, on one website is a personal opinion. Many reviews, on one website, such as www.gamerankings.com, leads to more of a fact, but still a collaboration of opinions, averaged out to one score. If anything, you should go and look at the score there.

Kotaku seemed to like this game as well.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/footballesque/mario-strikers-charged-impressions-263420.php?autoplay=true