By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - At least we can say it was a fair fight.

If there's one thing we can take away from this election was that this was probably the fairest fight in all of U.S. Presidential elections. Clinton was in cahoots with the mainstream media, and the Russians had Trump's back. Congratulations America. It was a global effort. Peace.

Around the Network

Trump said he would change his hair style if he won. I'm going to hold that motherfucker to that promise

LivingMetal said:

If there's one thing we can take away from this election was that this was probably the fairest fight in all of U.S. Presidential elections. Clinton was in cahoots with the mainstream media, and the Russians had Trump's back. Congratulations America. It was a global effort. Peace.

haha.  Okay, best observation of the night.  congrats!

Unless you are being ironic, and thus irony is lost on me, this has been far from being "fair". It was a mess, almost from beginning to the near end.

I thought it would all be over but now i see the outcry on twitter from people and I'm going to keep hearing about this election bs for years to come. Thats the downside to trump winning D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I fully expect Trump to take to twitter tomorrow claiming the election was Rigged as he's been saying all along and demand a recount.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I thought it would all be over but now i see the outcry on twitter from people and I'm going to keep hearing about this election bs for years to come. Thats the downside to trump winning D:

Well, since I bath on people complains, I would put this as upside.

And to OP. Yes, in all the dirt slinging it ended up being fair on both being idiot maniacs.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

How was this a fair fight? Haven't you heard president Trump? This election is rigged!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I dunno. I'm actually starting to think that the election was rigged. I wouldn't be shocked to hear years later that the voting machines were hacked.

Whatever I'm praying for the minorities in US not living in liberal states. Stay strong minority Chartz