By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914
LivingMetal said:
StarOcean said:

If that means there's a future where Republicans have almost no chance of ever winning again, then the future looks bright

It could also mean that that age group has yet to mature. 

Nope, most people keep the same ideology throughout their lifetime. A major swing from on point to another usually only occurs when people remove the shackels of religion from their lives or for some dumb reason become born again religious. Plus the map doesn't tell the whole picture since it doesn't include the fact that there a lot more minority voters among young people and the Republican is still mostly only appeals to Caucasians. Most Republican gatherings have about as many minorities at them as NASCAR races.

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
Weird how many people I know knew what Trump stood for, but still was antsy on voting for Hil because she's a woman. We got a huge hill to climb still. Anyway, I know I was suprised.

well i have some female friends in the states who are SUPER FEMINISTS the kind you can't date because your always in fear of saying something wrong and she will bite your head off types.

and even they said "we would love a women prez....but maybe just not this one...."

girl power!

Bernie would have killed Trump. Thanks DNC. Wasserman-Schulz really screwed this country.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
How is Trump going to make America great again? In 4 years time. if America is not great again, Trump must be given the boot.

America was never great to begin with. He actually made America hate again, and made everyone hate America again.

CaptainExplosion2 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
How is Trump going to make America great again? In 4 years time. if America is not great again, Trump must be given the boot.

America was never great to begin with. He actually made America hate again, and made everyone hate America again.

pretty much this. The only one loving it is Putin. And we know why he's loving it.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Lets hope so but Nixon barely won the election in 68' didn't accomplish anything major worth mentioning during his first term and won by a huge landslide in 72'.

bunchanumbers said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:

pretty much this. The only one loving it is Putin. And we know why he's loving it.

Because he's a fascist and Trump is also a fascist.

CaptainExplosion2 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

And this is the truth. Wich btw was the same precursor that allowed the brexit vote. These polititions trying to take advantage of the people by giving them someone to hate.

This btw, is the basis of fascism. Its the exact same thing Hitler did. He got into office by hating/blaming on the jews/immigrants. Same thing again. 

Nem said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:

And this is the truth. Wich btw was the same precursor that allowed the brexit vote. These polititions trying to take advantage of the people by giving them someone to hate.

This btw, is the basis of fascism. Its the exact same thing Hitler did. He got into office by hating/blaming on the jews/immigrants. Same thing again. 

And just like Hitler Trump will suffer for his reign.

Chris Hu said:
LivingMetal said:

It could also mean that that age group has yet to mature. 

Nope, most people keep the same ideology throughout their lifetime. A major swing from on point to another usually only occurs when people remove the shackels of religion from their lives or for some dumb reason become born again religious. Plus the map doesn't tell the whole picture since it doesn't include the fact that there a lot more minority voters among young people and the Republican is still mostly only appeals to Caucasians. Most Republican gatherings have about as many minorities at them as NASCAR races.

Oh really? In case you didn't notice, a number of normally blue states turned red states this past election. Maybe they went through some kind of Born Again religious conversion, giving Trump the win. It happens, that's life. Get used to it.