By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Guess who's back after 20 years? *MAJOR Dragonball Super SPOILERS!*

No Launch, no love!

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

I might have to pick this show up again. Stopped around ep 33.

I like Gogeta :(

onionberry said:
I like Gogeta :(

Me too. I prefer him over Vegito. I wish they made Gogeta canon

Hiku said:
FunFan said:

No Launch, no love!

Wouldn't be surprised if we see Launch soon!

I don't want no simple cameo. IMO Dragon Ball was at its best when it was more grounded. Thats why my favorite part in Z is when Gohan goes to college. Drivers licence episode was also pretty dope.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

For me, Dragonball stopped being good when they added a Z to it.

Actually, that's not completely fair. It was really the introduction of Freiza and Goku's "Super Saijin" transformation where the quality of the show became completely irredeemable.

SSB Vegito looks bad ass

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
SSB Vegito looks bad ass

He looks kinda beat-up though. I wonder if even he will be able to get the job done...

Cirio said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
SSB Vegito looks bad ass

He looks kinda beat-up though. I wonder if even he will be able to get the job done...

They always get beat up before ultimately winning tho. Its the name of the game in DB

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I stopped watching dragon ball super, when it become the Vegeta and Goku show. Gohan has been in what like 3 episodes