By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WTH? Square Enix actually considering Kingdom Hearts III for the DS?

Onimusha12 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
lol, get ready to wear a month sig by me, Soriku. ;)

Yeah , but we would get to choose yours too. Didn't you say it will be a ps3 exclusive.

nope. read my sig. :)

@Onimusha12, clearly you couldn't sense anything even if it hits you in the face.

Oh, is there a hidden message in your sig? Should I assume the ":)" in your response here means you know you were duped? Going by your last response, smiley face allegedly mean you're saying something to the contrary of the truth. Lol.

Some people's pride is so valuable to them they'll try and argue anything to save their face.

;) = normal means of sarcasm.

Get with the program for once?

Some people would go to extend of time to pretend something that was never there. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I think I'll just lay off this site for April 1st; this April's fool is getting on my nerves.

You should´ve waited till tomorrow for that,Soriku...we´re still in March :/

kingofwale said:
Onimusha12 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
lol, get ready to wear a month sig by me, Soriku. ;)

Yeah , but we would get to choose yours too. Didn't you say it will be a ps3 exclusive.

nope. read my sig. :)

@Onimusha12, clearly you couldn't sense anything even if it hits you in the face.

Oh, is there a hidden message in your sig? Should I assume the ":)" in your response here means you know you were duped? Going by your last response, smiley face allegedly mean you're saying something to the contrary of the truth. Lol.

Some people's pride is so valuable to them they'll try and argue anything to save their face.

;) = normal means of sarcasm.

Get with the program for once?

Some people would go to extend of time to pretend something that was never there. 

;) = a wink, and nothing more. Used in the proper context and placement, it could be a method of denoting sarcasm.

But you didn't use it anywhere near that proper context and placement, so I'd recommend you suck it up and just move on. All evidence points to you falling for it, then doing your best to backpaddle. I'm not saying that's the case, but you've got a horrible argument for why you didn't fall for it. Just get over it and move on.

Seriously.

SW-5120-1900-6153

That could be really good. The DS has a huge install base and it makes sense to tap into that. Being on DS would be beneficial for KHIII.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Damn you! Freaking April Fools!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

@NintendoMan

Though it is an a joke on Soriku´s part,I fear this might happen,as I don´t like handhelds at all...my 2 systems this gen are the PS3 and Wii,so I hope it´s for one of them,but not for a handheld,they´re already getting their KH titles.

They probably wouldn't put 2 games out on the DS back to back. They need to show home consoles some love, it's coming to PS3 or Wii.

Wow. We're not even on April 1st yet, and it looks like the forum is about to be flooded with "OMG WTF" topics about fool news. People should upgrade their grain of salt to sea salt.

After DQ9 on the DS, nothing really surprises me anymore.