By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WTH? Square Enix actually considering Kingdom Hearts III for the DS?

Bah, fell for it.

Around the Network
celine said:
It is sad to fall to a Soriku's joke thread

And so many did, too! Goodness!

SW-5120-1900-6153

kingofwale said:
lol, get ready to wear a month sig by me, Soriku. ;)

Fell for it.

It better be game Lawlz >_>; It would be a tragedy if not -_-;;;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Onimusha12 said:
kingofwale said:

Fell for it.

I guess the ";)" isn't obvious enough, no?

now who fell for it? 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:

Yeah , but we would get to choose yours too. Didn't you say it will be a ps3 exclusive.

kingofwale said:
Onimusha12 said:
kingofwale said:

Fell for it.

I guess the ";)" isn't obvious enough, no?

now who fell for it? 

nice try. You fell for it. At least be man enough to own up to it.

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

Yeah , but we would get to choose yours too. Didn't you say it will be a ps3 exclusive.

nope. read my sig. :)

@Onimusha12, clearly you couldn't sense anything even if it hits you in the face.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I didn't fall for this at all.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

nope. read my sig. :)

@Onimusha12, clearly you couldn't sense anything even if it hits you in the face.

Oh, is there a hidden message in your sig? Should I assume the ":)" in your response here means you know you were duped? Going by your last response, smiley face allegedly mean you're saying something to the contrary of the truth. Lol.

Some people's pride is so valuable to them they'll try and argue anything to save their face.