By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SONY shares hit a 5 year old high (at $57 now)

outlawauron said:
BenKenobi88 said:

uh...people usually slander our site by saying it's full of Wii fans...get your gossip straight.

And larry's getting crap because in probably more than 75% of his posts, he has to say something about Sony beginning an onslaught in JUNE, regardless of whether that actually pertains to the topic or not...

Then we should not make fun of, but actually reply with fairness whenever he does post a good message.

True...but even in his own thread, larry writes "the big guns on ps3 are coming out starting June ,2007."

It's totally irrelevant, but he says it every other post...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
outlawauron said:
BenKenobi88 said:

uh...people usually slander our site by saying it's full of Wii fans...get your gossip straight.

And larry's getting crap because in probably more than 75% of his posts, he has to say something about Sony beginning an onslaught in JUNE, regardless of whether that actually pertains to the topic or not...

Then we should not make fun of, but actually reply with fairness whenever he does post a good message.

True...but even in his own thread, larry writes "the big guns on ps3 are coming out starting June ,2007."

It's totally irrelevant, but he says it every other post...

I don't think that 2 tom clancy PS3 exclusives coming out at the same time will be THAT big of a deal...in fact, i'm personally looking at semptember as a hot month for the PS3,  with heavenly sword, ratchet, and lair coming out then.  When comparing good titles to good titles, I think that the rest of the year looks good for the PS3 according to gamesindustry.biz

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/releases.php