By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo Switch Release Date, Price, And Games Lineup Teased!

If true, I really hope the smash port includes everything from the 3ds and Wii U versions.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Volterra_90 said:

Tbh, the pricing is pretty much what I expect. 250 for the console, 300 the bundle. Seems about right.

Though I still think this is fake xD.

Yeah I think Miyamotoo is referring to $260, $340... instead of $249.99, $349.99.

DIVISBLE BY 50 OR GTFO!!!!

But yeah I call fake.

Yup. :)

If they do offer BC to digital copies I hope Nintendo set up an address for you to post your Wii U physical copies and then Nintendo add the product to your account digitally. But the physical copy may keep a high value and be better to just sell it on ebay and buy it again digitally.

Barkley said:
Volterra_90 said:

Tbh, the pricing is pretty much what I expect. 250 for the console, 300 the bundle. Seems about right.

Though I still think this is fake xD.

Yeah I think Miyamotoo is referring to $260, $340... instead of $249.99, $349.99.

DIVISBLE BY 50 OR GTFO!!!!

But yeah I call fake.

Well, yeah, 260 is a bit weird tbh haha.

260 is a pretty awful price point for a portable. I hope that this is the bundle with the dock and everything. The portable device alone should be sold by 200 bucks TOPS or it will flop massively hard.

Around the Network

This is bull. Who ever compiled this did no research.

The question is physical or digital

Bandorr said:
and there is no possible way they are working with retailer to make a trade in system.

Nintendo would have to be paying out of pocket to get retail stores to trade new copies for old wii U copies.

Yup, there's no way a retailer would go for letting people trade in WiiU copies for Switch copies, even a 50% discount. If you're lucky they'd give you $15 off.

Also... free digital copies? If rumours are to be believed and the Switch has 32gb of storage, Smash Bros would take up over half.

Not sure about the free digital copies bit, but if the bundles are accurate, then I'll be getting Zelda Bundle + Mario. Day 1.

I'll take Zelda Bundle and a copy of Mario. That'll hold me over for a bit.