By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Developing An Unannounced Title For Nintendo Switch That Will "Surprise" Us!

onionberry said:
awesomeabe1998 said:

I hope to see it look more like an action game, less cartoony and more of a hack and slash with puzzle elements. Similar to the style of Hyrule Warriors, but implimenting some tactical gameplay. Sort of like Warframe.

I think it's going to be more like assassin's creed but with a different structure.

Honestly, this would make me buy it day 1. I was not too into AC because Ubisoft kept releasing them every year so it was less tempting to get. The last one I have played was AC III on the PS3 so I am actually very excited for one to release.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
awesomeabe1998 said:

Oh of course I understand that, but I am saying that this may increase sales of both the Switch and the game. It adds another "adult" game to the Switch and it brings back some fans.

They need a steady flow of games for adults to win anyone back. Just like Bayonetta 2 didnt win back anyone.

Bayonetta 2 was a step in the right direction, but Bayonetta only appeals to some fans. In order to bring back a large amount of people, Nintendo need EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Betheseda, and Take-Two to release all their games on the Switch.

KLXVER said:
onionberry said:

nope, the rumor says 2018. Right now the game has been in development hell for 8 years more or less, why? all i can think is money. Ubisoft not willing to fund the entire thing because the game is not going to be a cheap rayman game and the IP is not famous enough, so maybe Nintendo is funding the entire thing, or they are helping. Of course this is not a fact, this is me believing the rumors because the source is reliable and trying to be hopeful. Anyway, exclusive enough I can't wait.

Fair enough. I just dont think it would be a smart move. The franchise is not strong enough to sell consoles.

I don't think is a system seller for the masses, but by that time we should have zelda, mario, mario kart and other system sellers. Nintendo should have this type of games too, not system sellers but good enough to sell some copies and to have a good looking catalogue, something like sunset overdrive (but better)

please rayman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SegataSanshiro said:

Child of Light 2! I want that more than anything form them and as a physical release.

Oh lord... if this happens and its exclusive to Switch... I don't know what I would do.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
KLXVER said:

Fair enough. I just dont think it would be a smart move. The franchise is not strong enough to sell consoles.

I don't think is a system seller for the masses, but by that time we should have zelda, mario, mario kart and other system sellers. Nintendo should have this type of games too, not system sellers but good enough to sell some copies and to have a good looking catalogue, something like sunset overdrive (but better)

Well if true, then Nintendo really has changed their ways. Seems like money isnt as important to them anymore.

KLXVER said:
onionberry said:

Well if true, then Nintendo really has changed their ways. Seems like money isnt as important to them anymore.

I think they have been doing this at a smaller scale, games like bayonetta 2, devil's third, fatal frame and shin megami tensei x fire emblem are very niche and not profitable at all.

onionberry said:
KLXVER said:

That wont be an exclusive...not for long anyway.

wanna bet?

Oh, you were just bluffing. Ok, nevermind.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

onionberry said:
KLXVER said:

I think they have been doing this at a smaller scale, games like bayonetta 2, devil's third, fatal frame and shin megami tensei x fire emblem are very niche and not profitable at all.

and WAY less expensive. Have you played BG&E? Its an open world action RPG.

KLXVER said:
onionberry said:

and WAY less expensive. Have you played BG&E? Its an open world action RPG.

Nintendo is changing