By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TitanFALL 2 Sucks for me! suggestions guys?

Well, Titanfall 1 is one of my favorite games this generation sso it sucks to hear the sequel might suck. What are the biggest differences?

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
Well, Titanfall 1 is one of my favorite games this generation sso it sucks to hear the sequel might suck. What are the biggest differences?

its actually ok now. you gotta get used to it.  Although they said they speed it up the game feels a lot slower at first.

using the grappling hook makes it feel like TF1 again. Once you hit lvl 20 or so you should be grooving the game. Its learning curve is bigger then I thought for a TF fan.  

the key difference is the maps are more 1 dimensional and favor the grapling hook.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Titanfall is the best :)

Sorry the sequel isn't speaking to you. I haven't yet played it so I can't comment.

The other best shooter of the gen, for me, is Splatoon. Like Titanfall it's fun and engaging and a breath of fresh air next to all the tired shooters out there.

Ratchet & Clank is the best gen 8 shooter

I also spent hundreds of hours in TF1 and hated the beta of this game. Overall I think the MP is weaker in TF2 but its still different enough from everything else and good enough that I'd rather play it than another shit CoD or another Battlefield game.

The only glaring issue I have is the maps. For the most part they are compete garbage.

FallingTitan said:
Puppyroach said:

its actually ok now. you gotta get used to it.  Although they said they speed it up the game feels a lot slower at first.

using the grappling hook makes it feel like TF1 again. Once you hit lvl 20 or so you should be grooving the game. Its learning curve is bigger then I thought for a TF fan.  

the key difference is the maps are more 1 dimensional and favor the grapling hook.

Ah, ok. That´s said since I love the verticality and variation of TF1. Hopefully more maps will be released that cater to those of us who prefer that style =).

Around the Network

Bf1 is pretty good, can't speak for cod as i don't touch them anymore.