By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Say Nintendo partners with S-E, which would you prefer if you could only choose one?

Tagged games:

What game would you prefer?

Super Mario RPG 2 69 47.92%

Xenogears Remake 28 19.44%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 32 22.22%

See Results 15 10.42%

Total:144

Xenogears Remake.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Super Mario RPG 2 sounds spiffy ...

FF VII:R is already being made and Xenogears doesn't need a remake since it doesn't benefit the game a whole lot when it likely won't have much (if any) changes to the combat system and if there's absolutely no reimagining involved like FF VII:R is doing then I'm not interested ...

fatslob-:O said:
Super Mario RPG 2 sounds spiffy ...

FF VII:R is already being made and Xenogears doesn't need a remake since it doesn't benefit the game a whole lot when it likely won't have much (if any) changes to the combat system and if there's absolutely no reimaging involved like FF VII is doing then I'm not interested ...

The entirety of disk 2 would be drastically different, even more so than any changes FF VII will likely have. Also the ability to give the other games a chance at seeing the ligjt of day is way more of a benefit than having other FF on a Nintendo system imo. 

It'd be fairly legendary if Nintendo got FF7 after all these years, even if we'd have to sacrific Mario RPG 2 (which I wouldn't expect much of. Modern Final Fantasy gameplay? Lol)

Xenogears with Monolith developing it.

Around the Network

I guess Super Mario since I have to choose. Otherwise, I would have said Dragon Quest.

bigtakilla said:

The entirety of disk 2 would be drastically different, even more so than any changes FF VII will likely have. Also the ability to give the other games a chance at seeing the ligjt of day is way more of a benefit than having other FF on a Nintendo system imo. 

But then you would get fans that would bitch about the changes to disc 2 ... 

Saga Frontier 1 remake. That game was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

fatslob-:O said:
bigtakilla said:

But then you would get fans that would bitch about the changes to disc 2 ... 

Honestly, I don't see too many people bitching. Disk 2 really holds the game down from being perfect. 

WagnerPaiva said:

Saga Frontier 1 remake. That game was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I love me some Saga Fronteir.