By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Say Nintendo partners with S-E, which would you prefer if you could only choose one?

Tagged games:

What game would you prefer?

Super Mario RPG 2 69 47.92%

Xenogears Remake 28 19.44%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 32 22.22%

See Results 15 10.42%

Total:144
bigtakilla said:
Nautilus said:
If I really were to choose one, it would be a true sequel for Chrono Trigger.But choosing betwenn one of the options, it would be Super Mario RPG 2, because it would simply be an awesome game, since the original was, and could potentiably be the best game betwenn the tgree.Yes, better even than FF VII Remake

Then it is better than Final Fantasy VII right? Makes this statement a bit redundant.

Personally too, I find the FF VII Remake the least appealing of the three.

Yes, it would be better.Tha is why it is an opinion.I am of the opinion that the battle system in Super Mario would be better and thus make a better game.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I'd love a Super Mario RPG 2, in the style of the SNES game. That game was awesome, and I would love to play one more Mario game like that, with more new interesting characters too

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Xenogears is one of my favourite RPGs ever made, so, yeah. Xenogears, definitely.

Tough question. Not sure how much of a pull SMRPG2 could have, but it would be nice for long-time fans. FFVII Remake would solidify Nintendo and SE's relationship and bring them full circle since its the biggest game in FF history, let alone JRPG history. Not sure about Xenogears since I've only heard about it, good things though. FFVI Remake would also be great as well.

Mm, I've yet to see gameplay footage of the FF VII Remake, but I doubt I'd want it if they truly ditched turn-based battles. Xenogears gets my vote, but judging for their Xenoblade games I know that I'd hate a remake made by the current Monolith Soft, so I'd rather they have nothing to do with it.

Around the Network
KilleyMc said:
Mm, I've yet to see gameplay footage of the FF VII Remake, but I doubt I'd want it if they truly ditched turn-based battles. Xenogears gets my vote, but judging for their Xenoblade games I know that I'd hate a remake made by the current Monolith Soft, so I'd rather they have nothing to do with it.

Fair enough, but still better than ARPGs. They should maake everyone happy and keep the old battle system.

bigtakilla said:
KilleyMc said:

Fair enough, but still better than ARPGs. They should maake everyone happy and keep the old battle system.

That would make me a very happy day-one buyer.