By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Mike_L said:
RavenXtra said:
Just because it 'was' doesn't mean it was ever a smart idea to do so. Whether you continue or not is ultimately up to you though, I'm sure someone else would step in if you decided to retire from it.

Latest few months have definitely been off. But maybe Amazon will start to have XB1 deals again that are as attractive as the ones in Gamestop and BestBuy.

If Amazon continues being wrong, I think the threads will see a natural contraction though as fewer people will be interested in the ranks. But as long as Shadow and Gribble are satisfied with the activity to the extent where they bother keep updating the ranks, I don't see why the threads shouldn't continue.

Sales discussions on VGC are a rarity nowadays so we gotta take the little we have.

I hold that same view, I'm not really sure where this question of whether the Amazon thread is justified to exist came from honestly. The thread is great and there are some great discussions that have happened here, that in itself is reason for them to continue.

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Whoa! The Pro and XB1 S BF bundle dropped a lot. Also what's up with PS4 slim shooting to the top of charts? Doesn't have the same deal as standard XB1 S bundles?

Isn't Black Friday almost always about offers and cheaper products? Even though we're not technically in Friday yet.

Yeah, but the deals for the standard PS4 and XB1 S are prety similar. I'd expect XB1 s to be higher. 

Damn, people are pissed about the 3DS situation

FIT_Gamer said:

Yeah, but the deals for the standard PS4 and XB1 S are prety similar. I'd expect XB1 s to be higher. 

Trends have shown repeatedly that, given a similar pricing, the PS4 nearly always leads.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Trends have shown repeatedly that, given a similar pricing, the PS4 nearly always leads.

Where were those trends where it got outsold by 141k in September + October

But anyway, wait until actual Black Friday. That is where the vast majority of sales take place and also sales for the XB1S will be split between the BF1 and Minecraft bundle.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network
Welfare said:
GribbleGrunger said:

But anyway, wait until actual Black Friday. That is where the vast majority of sales take place and also sales for the XB1S will be split between the BF1 and Minecraft bundle.

Pro preorders, just like Cod and Battlefront special editions last year

and he did say nearly always 

Welfare said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Omg epic fail to try and make xboxone seem  to be selling amazing with 2 WHOLE months of winning with OMG 141k!

also Pro pre orders.

and x1 had some veryy good deals.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Ps4 just passed Pokemon.
now nr3!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Finally i joined this dumb place.

First, how about everyone stops to fall for baits & shit posting, it's not Amazon's fault that MS is doing fire sales elsewhere, as i remember they don't track the whole market...

Also, interesting how the other random ignored pre orders to push his usual narrative, but in three weeks he & his friends will start to spam "competition is good" and how "second MS is the best MS" like last year :/

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

xl-klaudkil said:
Welfare said:

Omg epic fail to try and make xboxone seem  to be selling amazing with 2 WHOLE months of winning with OMG 141k!

also Pro pre orders.

and x1 had some veryy good deals.

i do see just one epic fail. and that is your post