By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Xbox S ahead of Pro now, what a twist

Around the Network
celador said:

Wont matter for november, it is suprising, but december is going to be an epic month to track, good stuff, I love close competition

Twitter @CyberMalistix

celador said:

Now Pro is back in front. 

FIT_Gamer said:
celador said:

Another twist! I think they may swap places quite a few times until BF

celador said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's likely just swapped recently becuse last night you could get the XB1 S BF1 bundle with FO 4 and The Division for $299. Deal is over now. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
celador said:

It's likely just swapped recently becuse last night you could get the XB1 S BF1 bundle with FO 4 and The Division for $299. Deal is over now. 

Wow, that's an insane deal. Didn't realise that was the case, no wonder it shot up so fast

celador said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Wow, that's an insane deal. Didn't realise that was the case, no wonder it shot up so fast

Not that insane, in my country FO4 is 12,50 euro and the division is 14,50 euro NEW even cheaper pre used lol, thats not adding a lot of value xD

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
celador said:

Not that insane, in my country FO4 is 12,50 euro and the division is 14,50 euro NEW even cheaper pre used lol, thats not adding a lot of value xD

Alright, just pretty good then. 

celador said:
malistix1985 said:

Alright, just pretty good then. 

obviously when you are thinking about buying something, like a ps4 or xbox, a small thing like a few old games or a few bucks of the base price will convince many to take the step, and it doesn't seem logical for the xbox one to be higher in the chart then the ps4 pro and this added value does seem to explain that ^_^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

$9.99 for The Division is a great deal anyone who hasn't played it yet should grab it :)