By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

If only we could get pslim_bomba's comment on the current situation, a shame he was banned.

Around the Network

FFXV at #2, and #36. It should easily do at least 500k today.

craighopkins said:
who has a better 1st party lineup of games next year? sony or ms?

Right out of the gate you have to give the edge to Sony with Horizon early next year.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LOP8EZC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

PS4 Pro sold out on Amazon.com $447 price at least now

craighopkins said:

GT: Sport, MLB The Show, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Ni-oH, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice,  Gravity Rush 2, Nier: Automata, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0. 

Vs

Forza 7, CrackDown 3, Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, Scalebound.

It's a matter of opinion, but ... I choose PS4. I believe Ps4 will be much superior in both number and quality of exclusives.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Swordmasterman said:

It will be bigger. People underestimate Preorders and PS4 sales.

Each 100K of Pro preorders means probably 10% of advantage alone. The one who was 30% down yoy was the Xbox, I don't see that on the USA. A drop of that kind is needed in order for the Xbox and PS4 to be that close.

With 400k in preoders in NA alone I would say the Pro is by now far above 1 million, which would prompt Sony to give a anouncement about that.

So, no. I don´t think the PS4 Pro moved that much unities with preoders.

PSX baby!  Any sales announcements will probably come there. 

Ps4 STILL #1!!!

FFXV #2!!!!

Great to see :)

Manlytears said:
craighopkins said:

GT: Sport, MLB The Show, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Ni-oH, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice,  Gravity Rush 2, Nier: Automata, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0. 

Vs

It's a matter of opinion, but ... I choose PS4. I believe Ps4 will be much superior in both number and quality of exclusives.

The question was related to first party. Yakuza 0, Tales of berseria, Persona 5, Ni-Oh, Nier: Automata are all third party. 

Now its Gran turismo: Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, MLB The show. Vs Forza 7, Halo Wars 3, Sea of thieves, Scalebound and Crackdown 3. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Manlytears said:

Vs

The question was related to first party. Yakuza 0, Tales of berseria, Persona 5, Ni-Oh, Nier: Automata are all third party. 

Now its Gran turismo: Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, MLB The show. Vs Forza 7, Halo Wars 3, Sea of thieves, Scalebound and Crackdown 3. 

Is sea of thieves not already out? 

Kerotan said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

No. Currently scheduled for Q1 2017. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Kerotan said:

No. Currently scheduled for Q1 2017. 

hellblade is also third party, Nier and Hellblade are most likely also coming to Xbox One at some point, but yakuza and stuff is so unlikely, anyway, microsoft also has Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 coming 2017, no?

Twitter @CyberMalistix