By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Arkaign said:
Good lord. With dire numbers like that, get ready for an onslaught of fire-sale XB1S deals lol. If they don't do something, that's going to be insanely bad for their holiday sales.

XB1 will be fine. It was most likely the top selling console in the US in October, has a free game deal for the next nine days, and will be $250 at the least on Black Friday. I expect them to have a better holiday than last year, to be honest. 

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
Good lord. With dire numbers like that, get ready for an onslaught of fire-sale XB1S deals lol. If they don't do something, that's going to be insanely bad for their holiday sales.

huum, what numbers are you talking about? Cause XBO numbers the recent months were very good, at least in UK and USA, where it outsold PS4.

They will do great deals this holidays as PS4 will, so what, PS4 is doomed?

Cod is #1 on amazon Japan now.

FF15 is up to #4

Pokemon beasting. Moon version #11 and Sun #15 on the yearly charts! Crazy with 2 weeks intill release and it's stayed in the top w spots on hourly for over a week now

Damn it, Gamestop was accidentally offering Infinite Warfare for free with the Pro a few hours ago, seems like the deal is dead now. I could have trimmed about $50 from my monthly bill :)

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

FF15 is up to #4

it's number #1 and #3 in the UK and the Pro is at #5.

November is going to be huge for Sony.

The PS5 Exists. 

Kerotan said:

FF15 is up to #4

it's number #1 and #3 in the UK and the Pro is at #5.

November is going to be huge for Sony.

The PS5 Exists. 

tbone51 said:
Pokemon beasting. Moon version #11 and Sun #15 on the yearly charts! Crazy with 2 weeks intill release and it's stayed in the top w spots on hourly for over a week now

Told you :p when the update is so late, this mean that when the update will release is going to be huge.

Sun still not update yet, so prepare for a similar bump

Kerotan said:

FF15 is up to #4

I wouldnt look into japan amazon sales to much. From experience its almost completely unreliable. Its never as it seems

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#08 PS4 Pro (same)
#27 N3DSXL Lime (up 3)
#31 N3DSXL Galaxy (up 1)
#32 PSVR Headset (down 1)
#36 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 3)
#40 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#48 N3DSXL SL Bundle (up 4)
#54 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 3)
#80 N3DSXL Red (up 7)
#96 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (new entry)
#98 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 8)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#01 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#02 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#39 PSVR Robinson The Journey (down 1)

PS4:
4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists.