By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#01 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#03 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (same)
#07 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (up 4)
#10 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#16 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 3)
#22 N3DSXL Lime (up 5)
#62 PSVR Headset (down 8)
#66 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (up 11)
#73 N3DSXL Black (down 8)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

Nothing at the moment

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 3 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Wonder why both PS4 and X1 slims are 212 on Cyber monday, maybe both companies were let down by BF performance in the US

edit: Or is it just price matching other retailers? Last year I don't think Amazon did much of that, think 280 was the lowest they went (down from 299)

I think the PS4 Pro is finally sold out on Amazon, only 3rd party sellers are available.

SWORDF1SH said:
Why are retailers dropping the price of the Pro if they are going to sell out?

I was thinking the same thing.

So thoughts on the Pro selling out. I can't see Sony taking such a big hit and slashing it's price if stock is already tight.

Is this more of a case of one retailer doing a crazy deal and amazon being forced to price match? So essentially Sony don't take any hit? Can someone explain how it works.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
So thoughts on the Pro selling out. I can't see Sony taking such a big hit and slashing it's price if stock is already tight.

Is this more of a case of one retailer doing a crazy deal and amazon being forced to price match? So essentially Sony don't take any hit? Can someone explain how it works.

I got my Pro last week on Amazon for 370 and then with a $40 amazon gift card i got it for $330 before taxes. But yeah the Pro is sold out on the US Amazon store.

Bandorr said:
Pokemon went from having a hard-lock on the first two spots to barely being on the front page. These deals are all crazy.

They are sold out...

Bandorr said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

They are sold out...

Ah that makes sense then.  Thanks.

Yeap, if they werent they probably have stayed in the 2nd/3rd place spots. Next shipments arent intill next week :/

Looks like the ps4 is back to $249.

Wonder is they are running low on stock and attempting to slow sales?

Damn Amazon got stock issues now, PS4 Pro sold out earlier and now the Minecraft and 1TB battlefield Xbox One S bundles are sold out, Hopefully the Uncharted 4 and 500GB Battlefield 1 bundles have enough stock to keep going.